Zetor 62 HP

/ Zetor 62 HP #1  

SCDolphin

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240: Craftsman GT6500
Does anyone know where these tractors are made..are they any good vs the green blue orange tractors??

Thanks

Hugh Sammons

/ Zetor 62 HP #2  
They are made in the Czech Republic, used to see more of them up here, up til 1995 I would say, not as many dealers nowadays. They are obviously not top of the line but quite a bit cheaper than say NH or JD.

/ Zetor 62 HP #3  
Zetor has always built a good dependable econo-tractor. Might not have all the bells and whistles of the majors,but a very capable machine all the same. Deere thought enough of their quality and dependability to call them the JD 2000 series. Zetor of Brno is one of the last independant tractor manufacturers left in Europe.

/ Zetor 62 HP #4  
I have had a Zetor 4341 (62 gross engine horsepower) for about 3 months and I love it. It is a very strong tractor and has the weight to put the power on the ground. Life is better with a Zetor! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Zetor 62 HP #5  
Here is a photo of my Zetor with an 1100 pound hay bale on the front hay spears.

Attachments

• 414526-DSCF0004.JPG
    414526-DSCF0004.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 494
   / Zetor 62 HP #6  
<font color="blue"> </font> "They are obviously not top of the line"

Hey sideboiler,
Your 4341 sure looks top of the line to me--if is not, it's mighty close /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice tractor!! (and loader)

dancce

/ Zetor 62 HP #7  
I thought a top of the line tractor is a Fendt, only avail in Europe. Here is a pix of mine with plow.

/ Zetor 62 HP #8  
Barry,

You could probably win some sizable wagers,taking odds that your 60hp Zetor can operate that 4 bottom JD plow. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dancce

/ Zetor 62 HP #9  
Actually the top of the line Fendts are available over here. It is just the 300CI, and systems tractors that do not make it across the pond.

/ Zetor 62 HP #10  
Hey Woody,
This plow looks like it comes from Doc's barn! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif