Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!!

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #11  

Attachments

• D series.jpg
    D series.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,107
   / Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #12  
the new bobcats are 30% more efficient on the hydraulics. got rid of virtually all 90 degree fittings which lowered hyd temps. you'll love the full cab, absolutely the best in the market!

30% more efficient hydraulics? Seems like a strong boast. I would like to see a really comfortable cab. Newer tractor cabs make skidsteers look pathetic. Way too much noise in cab of SS even with noise reduction package. Why can't they develop a truely isolated, enclosed cab and seal if off from noise better?

I liked the old numbering system. 250=2500 lbs lift, 300=3000 lift, 185=1850 lift. I need to keep it simple!

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!!
30% more efficient hydraulics? Seems like a strong boast. I would like to see a really comfortable cab. Newer tractor cabs make skidsteers look pathetic. Way too much noise in cab of SS even with noise reduction package. Why can't they develop a truely isolated, enclosed cab and seal if off from noise better?

I liked the old numbering system. 250=2500 lbs lift, 300=3000 lift, 185=1850 lift. I need to keep it simple!
Yeah I liked that old number system. Made it easy to figure lift capacity.
After a while I didn't care for Bobcat skids too much, I still like 'em and like looking at 'em but it was the same old thing. I mainly like the Toolcat (as you can tell in my name, and avatar) but the same old 5600 after a while but it was good to check one out.
I'm still waiting for my Bobcat dealer to get a 5610!
The sealed cab on the CAT 246C was pretty quite. I hope these cabs are better, as I can tell their trying to compete with CAT. CAT C series have a really nice Cab.
Hope Bobcat will be better.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #15  
I didn't find them on Deere's site. That JD looks nice with the black Loader Boom. What are the improvements?

They are due to be out in August I think.

The D series will have an all new cab and interior amongst many other minor changes.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!!
They are due to be out in August I think.

The D series will have an all new cab and interior amongst many other minor changes.
Then if their due out in August then where did that one in the pic come from?
Just New CTLs or Skid Steers and CTLs?

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #18  
J/D needs to do a lot just to catch up at this point, not considering the new S630.

They will be playing 4th fiddle until they decide to ditch their horrendous lift arm design.

If the prototype is such a secret, why are they hauling it around on an open trailer?

Last edited:
   / Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #19  
J/D needs to do a lot just to catch up at this point, not considering the new S630.

I haven't heard anyone that is overly impressed with the new Bobcats yet.

They will be playing 4th fiddle until they decide to ditch their horrendous lift arm design.

Your kidding right?

Deere's boom design is pretty tough to beat. What makes you think it is "horrendous"?

If the prototype is such a secret, why are they hauling it around on an open trailer?

Story is it was supposed to be cover but this guy wasn't told, beside they where only going about 2 miles from the factory, what was the odds of it being seen by someone that would know what they where seeing or would even care.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #20  
Their arm design has no structural integrity by design. Get in one and raise the bucket a couple feet, then wobble the sticks fore and after. The bucket gets wavey like the ocean. Rear visibility is terrible.

If you are over 5'6" the door that goes over your head is deadly.

Are the S630's at the dealers yet? Can't be too many people that have run them.