Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!!

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #31  
Tak builds all of them.

So, what is your favorite flavor of skidloader?

Or can we assume it is Bobcat.

If it's Bobcat, he's gonna absolutely HATE all the new Bobcats. They are all moving towards the pilot joystick controls that Takeuchi machines have. That's by far the preferred method of controls according to feedback to the manufacturers. The new Bobcat T380 my dealer talked about sported one of it's main features being the new joystick pilot controls.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #32  
If it's Bobcat, he's gonna absolutely HATE all the new Bobcats. They are all moving towards the pilot joystick controls that Takeuchi machines have.

I would be willing to bet he already knows all about the new Bobcats.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #33  

Well, okay, you're probably right. I think the CNH may still have foot controls? I've really only operated Cat, ASV (pretty well same as Cat), Gehl, Bobcat and Tak CTL machines. Definitely no expert on all brands.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #34  
I prefer Joysticks. As I recall they have been available on the B/C for about 7 years now, so I wouldn't say they are new. There are still a lot of old timers out there that like the original Bobcat style controls, whatever works I suppose.

Are Takeuchi's pilot or electrical control? I know Cat has gone away from pilot on most of their loaders. I believe all the Bobcats are electical controlled joysticks. Not sure about J/D or the rest.

And you seem to know all about the new J/D's.

Some guys like Ford, some Chevy, some Dodge....to each his own. If ***** gets his way, we won't have the right to choose anyhow. You get what you get and don't throw a fit.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #35  
Some guys like Ford, some Chevy, some Dodge....to each his own.

Yes, but the difference is I wouldn't tell you your Bobcat is "horrendous" even if it was/is.

Here is another picture for you. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• JD326D.jpg
    JD326D.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3,117
   / Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #36  
Weren't you saying something earlier about the front door design?

Looks like they have made some improvements. Competition breeds better machines for the rest of us.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #37  
Weren't you saying something earlier about the front door design?

Looks like they have made some improvements. Competition breeds better machines for the rest of us.

Ya I wish they would have stayed with a overhead door but the masses wanted a swinging door. But I am being told that you will be able to have the boom higher than on most other brands and still get the door open.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #38  
Ever seen a JCB robot? I have not seen one in person but the door swings out to the side over the tracks/wheel. They say it is safer but I can just imagine stepping out on to the track when it is covered in slimy clay. Probably not too safe.

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #39  
Ever seen a JCB robot? I have not seen one in person but the door swings out to the side over the tracks/wheel. They say it is safer but I can just imagine stepping out on to the track when it is covered in slimy clay. Probably not too safe.

I like the concept, just never cared for JCB as a whole.

Here is a couple more pictures for ya.

138225d1251236603-new-deere-d-series-ssl-jd326d-.jpg

138226d1251236751-new-deere-d-series-ssl-picture-20004.jpg

/ Bobcat S630 and T630 Pics!! #40  
Seat is built by the same manufacturer Bobcat is using for their current K-series judging from the levers.

Looks like they improved the cab access.

Last edited: