big tex opinions

/ big tex opinions #1  

rwells

Tractor
kubota u45
Hi im looking at purchasing a big tex trailer 22gn 20+5 but dont know anything about these trailers

/ big tex opinions #2  
I've only owned one of the smallest Big Tex trailers (primarily to haul a little ZTR mower), but of course I see plenty of them. They aren't cheap, but from what i've seen they're very good trailers.

/ big tex opinions #3  
My daughter lives very near to where they are built. I've checked them out several times. I'd buy one in a heart beat.

/ big tex opinions #4  
I have a Big Tex gooseneck to trailer my M 6800. I am very happy with mine. Is very well made. No problems with it at all. Is this like the one you are looking at?

Attachments

• IMG_2894.jpg
    IMG_2894.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,743
   / big tex opinions
Im looking at 20+5 it has double duallys.

/ big tex opinions #6  
Go to Big Tex Trailers, click on Product Guide in the left column and go to page 73 and you can see all the details on the GN22-20+5.

/ big tex opinions #7  
I've owned two Big Tex trailers, a utility and a car hauler. Never had any problems but I wasn't that happy with the way the wires were run on the car hauler. I would buy another however.

/ big tex opinions #8  
Hi im looking at purchasing a big tex trailer 22gn 20+5 but dont know anything about these trailers

I dont have a Big Tex, I have looked at them, they are built good and one thing I have noticed on them is the ramp operates smooth and effortlessly without hurting yourself, alot of others are spring assist, but are sloppy and hard to operate. Next time you look at one fold the ramp up and down and you will really like the way they operate.

/ big tex opinions #9  
Got a lightweight 4x8. No complaints, except the wires were supported by washers tacked to the frame.

Bruce

/ big tex opinions #10  
I have a GP12 20' gooseneck. No complaints, any other trailer I buy will most likely be a Big Tex.