who wants a Humvee?

/ who wants a Humvee? #11  
The insurance is to high you need a big parking space they put these on a site Roda frame I think or surbane

/ who wants a Humvee? #12  
Mostly the civilian grade of Humvee is for status symbol only(shows you can afford to run the 6 MPG vehicle). The H2 versions I see running around look to have never been off the asphalt

/ who wants a Humvee? #13  
Like the bumper stickers I see on Jeeps say:
".... IF I WANTED A HUMMER I'D ASK YOUR SISTER!" :laughing:

...oh wait, you said Humvee..nevermind...:rolleyes:

/ who wants a Humvee? #14  
Humvee..no thanks. Super uncomfortable to ride in and the drive isnt much better. Terrible turning radius, slow, non responsive. But hey, if you like 0 to 60 in 3 minutes then it might be your vehicle. They are great off road but there are so many better options.

/ who wants a Humvee? #15  
Humvee..no thanks. Super uncomfortable to ride in and the drive isnt much better. Terrible turning radius, slow, non responsive. But hey, if you like 0 to 60 in 3 minutes then it might be your vehicle. They are great off road but there are so many better options.

I thought about getting one quite a few years ago but the towing capacity of even the H1 was too low. Way lower than 1/2 tons today.

/ who wants a Humvee? #16  
Dear friend of mine had one until last Friday when he sold it. He had it for 12 years. Did some light off roading in it (compared to my Jeep). Even got a pic of me pulling him out with my Jeep when he broke through some ice and was in a bad spot. He asked how much I would charge to pull him out. I just said pictures is all the payment I need :) We pulled it out to an off road park with my truck and trailer.

/ who wants a Humvee? #17  
You see them here on European streets every now and then. The types usually driving them wear suits and got rich on the stock market, e.g. slick unmanly types that never contributed a Euro to the GDP in their life.

Car culture in the USA is a bit different towards big vehicles, but in Europe, the hummer seems to attract rich people that have no friends...

/ who wants a Humvee? #20  
Friend of mine had one in college (late 90's). We had a blast in that thing driving but it was slow, noisy, uncomfortable, crazy expensive for repairs/tires, etc... I had an H2 a while back it it was a nice compromise of comfort and function compared to the H1 with 6.2 diesel.