My Longevity Mig200S

/ My Longevity Mig200S
Just another update : Welder still working great although feeding flux core wire can be a pain with standard smooth feed roller , SO I did some searching around , as I could not figure out the Longevity website . Seems like in Parts they had a feed roller for the spool gun but no mention of any other feed rollers . Never sent Simon or anyone a message asking , just did some searching and found that some other brands run a similar size shaft for their drive rollers . Ended up ordering a Knurled roller from England of all places and although I had to grind off 2 small flanges that were on the sides , Once that was done , it was a exact replacement for factory smooth feed roller , but it is Knurled and it makes a HUGE difference in feeding flux core wire . Small price to pay since I still got a Great Deal from Simon on this Welder .

Fred H.

P.S. Still only burned 2 of those 6011 rods . Box stuck in plastic bag and sealed . Maybe someday I'll give it another swing , but I won't be holding my breath :)