Longevity welder

/ Longevity welder #12  
Yes and I told them it was my fault ... It is on a roll around cart and always gets pushed under the cutting table ... Metal from chop saw, grinding gets all over .. I told them I believed my lack of care and cleaning was the problem cause when I opened the case it was bad !!! They said they appreciated my honesty and would replace it ... You simply can not beat that !!! I sure am glad I choose LONGEVITY !!!

Now I'm thinking plasma cutter ... Bet u can guess what brand that will be !!!

They just got a Bump in sales....:thumbsup: When I get power in my shop I will be calling them!

/ Longevity welder #13  
Yes and I told them it was my fault ... It is on a roll around cart and always gets pushed under the cutting table ... Metal from chop saw, grinding gets all over .. I told them I believed my lack of care and cleaning was the problem cause when I opened the case it was bad !!! They said they appreciated my honesty and would replace it ... You simply can not beat that !!! I sure am glad I choose LONGEVITY !!!

Now I'm thinking plasma cutter ... Bet u can guess what brand that will be !!!

You can't beat that with a stick.:thumbsup:

/ Longevity welder #14  
If I may make a suggestion, that is to get or make a cover for your welder. I have kept one on my units (Miller XMT304s) for 10+ years and they are still pretty new and clean looking.

I also have a XMT300 that is about 15 years old, it has not been covered, and it looks like it is 30 years old and been rode hard and put up wet as they say.

The grinding dust is the worst. Since I am rarely doing grinding while simultaneously welding, it is no big deal to slip the cover on and then grind away.

/ Longevity welder
WOW! Now that's customer service! :thumbsup:

Yes it is ... Then about 5 pm CST I get a call .. A young lady wants to verify my shipping address ...says she's sorry it's gotten so late in the day and my new machine won't be able to get out today ... It will be tomorrow ... Good god I sure hate that !!!!

/ Longevity welder
They just got a Bump in sales....:thumbsup: When I get power in my shop I will be calling them!

I am placing the order tomorrow for the plasma cutter ... Not only because of my experience with the welder ... But get this .. Daniel in sales discounted it ... I said I'll sleep on it ... He says ... Have a good evening .. Can I call u tomorrow??

/ Longevity welder
One more thing .. All of us work hard for a living ... Every penny counts.. When this hoss of a little machine went down I was horrified .. It's just my "go to welder" .. Yes it's a dang good price but ... I says to myself "dad gum it" I just can't come off the cash right now ... Then for Longevity to do what they are doing ... Well it's just simply "they are the working mans choice"

If your thinking about one ... Well I don't work for them, get paid by them ... I will however recommend them to everyone !!!

/ Longevity welder
I did not buy the plasma cutter... I need to wait and get the more expensive one!!

/ Longevity welder #19  
I have to say, my Hypertherm makes me smile every time I use it. Plus a year later it is still on its first set of consumables.

/ Longevity welder
FedEx ... They picked up my old one yesterday and apparently the driver failed to scan to reflect in transit to Longevity ... Longevity won't ship the new one until tracking shows in transit ... So .. Just another delay in the arrival of the replacement welder ... How come when it's down I need it more? Been a handful of welding to do...I've grown so accustom to it that I find myself reluctant to fire up the Miller Bobcat!!!