FX24D photos?

/ FX24D photos? #11  
100_6511.JPGHere is the 4m-.7 setscrew that holds the fuel valve handle. Has a special rounded end. Picture for what it is worth.

/ FX24D photos?
Yours is definitely in better condition, and it looks like a more simplified design. I don't think I could remove mine without removing the muffler as well. But, the muffler is only held on with a U-clamp right now, so it wouldn't be too difficult.

Is LCI gone? I couldn't find them anywhere on the internet. I even called a few places in that area of Texas.

I'm hoping I can repair it economically.

/ FX24D photos?
Thanks. I found a flush allen head screw that fits. I may try to round off the end to prevent more damage to the slot in the valve handle. I will keep looking for the correct screw.

I think I fixed it with a $0.60 screw and $0.50 o-ring. As long as it works that beats $50.

View attachment 344021Here is the 4m-.7 setscrew that holds the fuel valve handle. Has a special rounded end. Picture for what it is worth.

/ FX24D photos? #14  
Yours is definitely in better condition, and it looks like a more simplified design. I don't think I could remove mine without removing the muffler as well. But, the muffler is only held on with a U-clamp right now, so it wouldn't be too difficult.

Is LCI gone? I couldn't find them anywhere on the internet. I even called a few places in that area of Texas.

I'm hoping I can repair it economically.

Yes, LCI went under a couple of years ago. I live about 80 miles from Wills Point where they were located. Did you see the picture of the set screw I added to post #11?

/ FX24D photos? #15  
Took a video of the VTEK V2 loader operating with engine running at 1500rpm. I must say I am impressed with this FX24D as far as handling, loader speed, shifting, turning radius. Messed up ring gear and blown head gasket take away from it but when she is running right she is a pleasure to operate. Just with my brief stint with it I know if it belonged to me I would probably use the clutch most times when shifting. My first experience with the power shift but I just don't like the jerk that can be involved when shifting without the clutch. Clutches are quick and easy to operate with the power shift. Just an old man's opinion. :2cents: Yanmar FX24D with V-TEKS V2 loader 100 6512 - YouTube

/ FX24D photos? #16  
Very good job , Winston ! That loader seems to operate very well...I have a question. Does the FX24 loader hydraulics tie in series with the loader (like the ym's come plumed) or does it have a hyd return to sump .

/ FX24D photos? #17  
Winston - any idea what the V2 Loader can lift?

/ FX24D photos? #18  
Very good job , Winston ! That loader seems to operate very well...I have a question. Does the FX24 loader hydraulics tie in series with the loader (like the ym's come plumed) or does it have a hyd return to sump .

This one is plumbed in series just like the YM's come. No return to the sump.

/ FX24D photos? #19  
Winston - any idea what the V2 Loader can lift?

No idea Scotty. One of our members, CWRIGHTTRACTORS, sold these at one time and posted back in January of 2012 that V1 is rated at 750#, V2 at 900#, V3 at 1200 #, V4 at 1600# at the pivot pins.

/ FX24D photos?
tractor.jpg
GWSMITH or someone else with an FX24D, can you please verify something for me? Is the metal plate with three screws in this photo the cover for the hydraulic screen? This doesn't look the same as the cover that Hoye has, or what is in the manual. It looks like someone may have cut a piece of sheet metal and used some silicon sealant instead of using the replacement part. Thanks!