Siromer 204 Reviews

4.00 star(s)
Blacksheep

204 Siromer
Siromer 204 flat pack
Model Year: 2000

Sturdy and simple tractor. Electrical switches and lights are rather poor quality and I have given up replacing glow plugs. Have had a couple of hydraulic leaks and have had to replace a water pump. Front loader is good but be careful on soft ground - it can cause a roll-over. Dealer support is good. Price of spares has risen rather alarmingly. Building it from flat-pack was a good way of getting to know it.

Pros: Cheap, simple, excellent crawler gear, 4WD.
Cons: Nothing to report.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
spreckers

204 Siromer
My Siromer 204
Model Year: 2002

I bought the tractor to look after our few acres of paddock and help with other jobs. I think that I would have fewer problems if I used it more and maintained it better. Poor starting was cured by having the starter motor and solenoid overhauled. Now the three point linkage will not come down but I did leave it standing for several months. Anyone any ideas? Previously it had done a good job of rolling, harrowing and topping.

Pros: Good features for the money.
Cons: Built to a price.

5.00 star(s)
Bramb

204 Siromer
Owner Of 204S Siromer
Model Year: 2006

I bought a Siromer ten years ago having found my old Fergie a delight but unable to cope with the tasks I needed - including stopping! The 204S has been very reliable and versatile, being small yet powerful, and has proven to be a very vital piece of equipment for me. Its size and tight turning circle are so useful on my smallholding. The straight forward mechanics mean I can maintain it myself and I received excellent support from the Siromer team regarding parts and advice. In fact, I have very recently taken my Siromer 204S to the head office to have a front loader fitted.

Pros: Small yet powerful, technical support
Cons: None

Photo Uploads: