Cub Cadet 5252 Reviews

4.00 star(s)
sajurcaju

5252 Cub Cadet
Mixed Results Cub 5252
Model Year: 2003

We also have the front end loader and the 48" snowblower. We used to have a mower deck, which was terrible, breaking something almost every season. The belts were *extremely* tight, impossible to assemble at home. Very unhappy with the mower deck. We lost the transmission; I suspect the oil level was set wrong in the shop. The sight glass is easy to misread. The snowblower is our major use (1/4 mile driveway), it has absorbed a lot of punishment from rocks. The loader works fine. We should have bought a 4wd tractor, but were already way over budget.

Pros: Easy to change accessories, powerful.
Cons: Uncertain reliability, hard to get parts.

3.00 star(s)
Dupa

5252 Cub Cadet
A lot for a litte money=getting what I paid for.
Model Year: 2005

Purchased this versatile tractor to help on a small farm. With a bucket, snow thrower, leaf collection system, and auger I do lots of tasks on the property. The mower deck has consumed 3 belts in three years. It just has not been very reliable via the mower deck. Although, it is a fantastic snow throwing tractor. I have a cab for it and the exhaust is somewhat close to the cab and the heat allows me to not wear a heavy jacket while snowthrowing.

Pros: Versitility.
Cons: Mower deck, be careful of transmission fluids levels.

3.00 star(s)
Dupa

5252 Cub Cadet
A lot for a litte money=getting what I paid for
Model Year: 2005

Purchased this very versatile tractor to help on a small farm. With a bucket, snow thrower, leaf collection system, and auger I do lots of tasks on the property. The mower deck has consumed 3 belt in three years. It just has not been very reliable via the mower deck. Although it's a fantastic snow throwing tractor. I have a cab for it and the exhaust is somewhat close to the cab and the heat allows me to not wear a heavy jacket while snowthrowing

Pros: Versitility.
Cons: Mower deck, be careful of transmission fluids levels.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

5252 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet 5252
Model Year: 2007

I love it. It has been as reliable as a rock, but of course, you have to maintain your equipment properly, and most do not. I have never has so much as a flat or bolt come loose. It is built as solid as a rock and I hate to see it go, but I'm moving and it is up for sale in near perfect condition.

Pros: Powerful
Cons: None