Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
Hey Boy's and girls, it's raining!! Yeah!! Nice light rain right now where I am. Looks like we will indeed get a couple of day's of good soaking rain.

Watching the weatherman the other day, he confirms we are in an other El Nina, which for us means dry, warmer than average winter. Our normal rainfall from the 1st of the year through march is over 8", last year,we got under 3" for that period, so we will take whatever mother nature will hand out that's for sure.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #432  
We got 1/2 inch of rain today. Yippee.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #434  
Just started raining hard here north of San Antonio. Supposed to rain in East Texas this week too.

We have right at 3 inches of rain since early this morning and it is still raining. The pond is overflowing again.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
We have right at 3 inches of rain since early this morning and it is still raining. The pond is overflowing again.:D
hugs, Brandi

WOW!! I'm at just over 1/2" so far, soooo jealous:laughing:

Seems I'm on the "line" where there may be some snow by Tuesday night, that would be nice if it doesn't accumulate.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #436  
A Dallas weatherman this morning said we should get one to three inches. Well, I'm right at the lower end of that now; just about one inch. But we're still getting a very light rain for which we're grateful.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #437  
Glad to hear about the weather, in your area.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #438  
im east of dallas have got about 1.5 inches of rain.this sure will help the rye grass an wheat pasture.the cows are grazing an saving the hay.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #439  
A little over 0.6" so far and the sun is out. Maybe more precip later tonight.:thumbsup:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #440  
4pm on Monday and it's been raining since late last night. I'm an 1.5 inches right now and it's supposed to keep on raining into the night. My ponds are still a long ways from being full, but with every storm, they get just a little bit better!!!!

Eddie