What's Your Dream Attachment?

/ What's Your Dream Attachment? #12  
I own a tiller and it is one of the best attachments for gardening that I have ever used. It is 4' but it is a workhorse behind my tractor.
Farmboy 1954

/ What's Your Dream Attachment? #13  
[/QUOTE]Mine would probably be the all in one food plot implement that are available. Still going to build one someday.[/QUOTE]

This would be my dream implement as well. Something like a Plotmaster, but only better. I would start with something like in the picture I attached. There would be a 4 1/2 ft wide seed box across the top, mounted in between the tines and the discs. Then another box just like it mounted behind the disc for fertilizer. Both boxes would be made out of stainless steel for corrosion resistance. The seed material would be dispensed by an electric motor turning a shaft for agitation, and the rate would be controlled by an electric actuator controlling the drop gate opening. This way, all the seeding could be controlled from up front with switches and knobs for variable speed. At the very end of it I would install a 4 1/2 ft wide cultipacker that would be raised/lowered by a hydraulic cylinder (or two if needed), also controlled from the seat. Time to get that Power Beyond kit added!! :licking: Then learn how to weld. :confused2:

So Andy, when you build one, make two (one for me of course!!). Thanks!! :laughing:

Attachments

• custom harrow.jpg
    custom harrow.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 175
   / What's Your Dream Attachment? #15  
Kebo ,You look to be about 1/2 way there! just add a broadcaster and a chain/rebar drag behind that. I have most of the parts and since i retired i have the time so there is no excuse!

/ What's Your Dream Attachment?
I am thinking about a Harley rake and a 2720 next. Maybe an 80 hp chipper for big jobs would be nice too. Just depends on where the money is and I am trying to decide.

A Harley rake is number 2 on my list! (that or a rockhound, never used either :laughing:) Especially with all the rocks I'm gonna end up fighting with.

I need to learn about what attachments are best for woods work. I could certainly use a winch, but there's gotta be something else out there that I don't even know exists, but need. :laughing:

/ What's Your Dream Attachment?
Man, I'm digging that PTO mulcher! For a minute I thought I should have gotten one of those instead of my stump grinder, then I googled the price of a BH85 and realized I made the right choice after all. :)

I think the cheapest I've found was 17k for a 5' model. With 80PTO hp required to run it. I don't think I'll ever have 80pto HP :laughing:

/ What's Your Dream Attachment? #18  
Mine would be one that can do everything from mowing brush to mulching to tilling to grading the driveway. Having all of those capabilities in one attachment would sure be nice, pared with the versatility of my skid steer it would sure make working around the property a lot easier. :thumbsup: Now to think realistically, I am working on a 3 point adapter for the front of mt skid steer so I guess I will have all of those functions available and they also would use one base attachment so I am getting close! :laughing::thumbsup:

/ What's Your Dream Attachment? #19  
PTO Trencher to lay drainage pipe. I have a back hoe with 16" bucket but the speed of a trencher is tempting. I have many other needs before I pull the trigger in a PTO trencher. Road Grader is next on the list and then 22 foot flatbed trailer to transport.

/ What's Your Dream Attachment? #20  
a rockhound rake or something similar, that and a stump grinder