B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #1  

Barneyhunts

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240 Kubota B7800, Kubota BX2200
Can someone tell me if there is a shop manual available for the B7800 and if it is helpful? Does it have diagrams of the electrical system?
Thanks,
Barney

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #4  
I have a copy on my computer that I purchased off ebay a couple of years ago. Will gladly share it if anyone wants. It's a pdf file. If someone can give me a site to send it to then everyone that wants it can go there to retrieve it.

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #5  
Barneyhunts said:
Can someone tell me if there is a shop manual available for the B7800 and if it is helpful? Does it have diagrams of the electrical system?
Thanks,
Barney

The best information that you're going to find is in a "Service Manual". My experience with the manuals that they are "fair", but that's the best you can get. The owners manual that you were referred to has the electrical schematic included, but it's not the same as the "Service Manual". For Service Manuals try your dealer or Messick Equipment - New Holland - Kubota - Case IH - Tractor Parts, Sales & Service.

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams
Thanks Bruce! I'll look up Messicks and see what they offer.
Barney

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #7  
I could use this manual/electrical if its avalible.
thanks,
Dan

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #8  
This thread is 4 years old.

/ B7800 shop manual & electrical diagrams #10  
I have a copy on my computer that I purchased off ebay a couple of years ago. Will gladly share it if anyone wants. It's a pdf file. If someone can give me a site to send it to then everyone that wants it can go there to retrieve it.

Can you please email me your PDF of B7800 parts and electrical diagram manual? Thanks in advance.