Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #971  
Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #973  
I'm baffled by that video.

It seems to have solved a problem that nobody has and answering a question that nobody asked.

Why must the boat be carried? The boat is already on a trailer!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #974  

It seems to have solved a problem that nobody has and answering a question that nobody asked.

Did you see the pic of the truck with the boat on the bed? The truck was being towed by a motor home. There are various reasons why you would want the boat in the bed of the truck instead of towed behind it when towing said truck behind a motor home:

1) Less total length
2) Much easier to tow one 'trailer' as opposed to two
3) Ever tried backing double trailers?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #975  
Check out the photo at the end of this one. Apparently, this is a common thing to do. Who knew?!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #976  
Check out the photo at the end of this one. Apparently, this is a common thing to do. Who knew?!

I live in the middle of lake country and I've never seen it. Course, people travel to come here, not to go elsewhere.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #977  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #978  
I like how he is so worried it's going to come off backwards. My biggest concern when I tow is something coming off forwards into me and my vehicle.

Chris

I assumed the front wheels where up against a stop. Kinda hard to see for sure.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #979  
Interesting how they made a jack that slides into the receiver for support. Gives me some Ideas...
I live in the middle of lake country and I've never seen it. Course, people travel to come here, not to go elsewhere.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #980  

I was under the impression it was illegal in some states to tow both a vehicle and a trailer. Kinda like needing a Doubles/Triples endorsement. Maybe this is their way around that.