Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #2,641  
That's what the goats where climbing and jumping off of.

Yeah... for now!

I'd keep a wary eye on your neighbour, perhaps setting up a clandestine observation blind + recording system.

Don't worry if you're discovered, we here on the "Pallets in fields" forum will back you up.

/ Pallets in fields #2,642  
Found this in the barn recently. Also found another by the back door. To the untrained eye it might look like a novice with forks on a limited view tractor tried to pick it up and got the forks too low. That's to the pilgrim observer.

I, on the other hand recognize it for what it is and yes, you guessed it. There are all the earmarks of a late night rumble between pallet factions, likely for superiority or bragging rights and this pallet seemed to get the short end of the stick. So this is how it ends; they are now fighting turf wars.

IMG_5042.JPG IMG_5043.JPG

/ Pallets in fields #2,643  
These may not be real goats but instead Test Dummies sent from the Inverted V's home ship testing for an imminent landing. If that's the case then the grand plan is nearing. Whatever that may be. The evidence given about the rumble between them is sighs of control amongst themselves.

/ Pallets in fields #2,644  
I've got things set up so I get an email alert when something is added to this thread. Can't be too careful.

/ Pallets in fields #2,647  
Found this in the barn recently. Also found another by the back door. To the untrained eye it might look like a novice with forks on a limited view tractor tried to pick it up and got the forks too low. That's to the pilgrim observer.

I, on the other hand recognize it for what it is and yes, you guessed it. There are all the earmarks of a late night rumble between pallet factions, likely for superiority or bragging rights and this pallet seemed to get the short end of the stick. So this is how it ends; they are now fighting turf wars.

View attachment 473312 View attachment 473313

Geez, it's a little early for 'pallet rutting season' in your part of the world, isn't it?

Perhaps it was a pecking order dispute that got out of hand.

PS: I agree, Mate. To the unpractised gawker, that would be misconstrued as a fork-faux pas.

/ Pallets in fields #2,649  
Silly me, I was thinking all this time that here in rural western North Carolina we'd be safe from invasion. Just as soon as we let our guard down one sneaks into our backyard undercover, disguised as a stack of shingles. His owners are due back today but will they come back or have they been abducted...???

IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1364.JPG

/ Pallets in fields #2,650  
Can anyone here tell me what made these tracks I found while walking with my dog on the beach last weekend?
tracks.jpg

I followed the track for over a mile inland and came across something very strange....
I took some pictures but...wait a minute...there's a knock at the door.