What Kind of Fence is This?

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #21  
All that land and not a pallet in sight. That's what everyone should be concerned with.

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #22  
All that land and not a pallet in sight. That's what everyone should be concerned with.

Oh, here we go..... more sleepless nights and nightmares of alien pallet attacks... THANKS....!!!!!!

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #23  

I know that I am!

JerryK; said:
Oh, here we go..... more sleepless nights and nightmares of alien pallet attacks... THANKS....!!!!!!

Remain calm and observe, Mate. Although, that lower 'hot' wire could be to keep domesticated pallets in... or feral pallets OUT! :scratchchin:

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #24  
I didn't want to say anything but it's obviously a pallet breeding ground or wild pallet sanctuary and the lower wire is to keep the young ones in.

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #25  
Somebody said cows can't jump and somebody else said they had seen them jump.
Now somebody is saying pallets can't jump ....but can they ??

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #26  
   / What Kind of Fence is This? #27  
Does it really matter what it is used for? I am sure it is serving the intended purpose. I sure they may have put it up so that non-rancher/farmer types that move to the area can have something to ridicule and scratch their heads over while others join in. If it bothers you that much man-up and just go ask the owner why he put up a fence that does not measure up to your expectations. I'm betting that he will let you know why he put up a fence.

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #28  
Your pictures are always amazing.

Thanks Woodchuck, however, I have been following your dam repair project. The whole area you are in looks amazing. When you get done with your home that will be a site to behold. :thumbsup:

/ What Kind of Fence is This?
Does it really matter what it is used for? I am sure it is serving the intended purpose. I sure they may have put it up so that non-rancher/farmer types that move to the area can have something to ridicule and scratch their heads over while others join in. If it bothers you that much man-up and just go ask the owner why he put up a fence that does not measure up to your expectations. I'm betting that he will let you know why he put up a fence.

I find the fence interesting. Posts like yours I find all too typical (although not so much on TBN) and exceedingly boring. Now put some clothes on and go out and do something productive.

/ What Kind of Fence is This? #30  

Wow!

Someone pee in your cereal this morning?