TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #661  
My cousin-in-law gave me a handful of. 22 LR shot shells, dropped 6 of them in my still unshot Rough Rider revolver. Still need a holster for it, but it's looking good as a barn/tractor gun...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #662  
Range report on Ruger LCP II.

Yea, it's that good!

The trigger and sights are so much better you can get accurate shots off much quicker. I switched back and forth between the original and the II and it was a pretty dramatic ... at least to me. The old one is no slouch but the new one is that good!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
What about a range report on the new Ruger Mk IV? Love the style of the James Bond looking LITE version but I think the long term play is getting the Hunter version.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #664  
What about a range report on the new Ruger Mk IV? Love the style of the James Bond looking LITE version but I think the long term play is getting the Hunter version.

I haven't gotten over the $600+ price tag yet.

That's Marvell Unit 1 kind of money

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #666  
Put 100 rounds through the new HK VP9 today. Love that gun

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #667  
Temps were pretty nice here yesterday, but it's way too wet to do anything, so I got all the rimfires out and verified sight and scope settings. Burned through 400 rounds of 22LR on paper and spinners.
I didn't actually have to use that many rounds, but the S&W M&P 1522 was just too much fun to put down, so I did a lot of verifying on that one. Had to take SWMBO out for dinner, so tonight is gun cleaning night, which, for me, is a lot of fun also.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME
No gun time here... traveling down under where they confiscated them about 20 years ago.