Where to order LS oil filters?

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #1  

Blstr88

Silver Member
Tractor
J2023H
Anyone know of any websites that sell individual LS filters? Specifically looking for a 40056451 for my J2023H.

The lstractorparts.com website seems to only sell entire filter kits...but the HST and Hydro filters are not done as frequently as I like to do the oil and fuel filters. Don't really want to spend $140 on an entire filter kit just for the oil and fuel filters and end up with a big stash of Hydro/HST filters...

Cant seem to find any websites that I can order just individual filters? Thanks!

/ Where to order LS oil filters?
Thanks for such a quick response! Appreciate the help.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #4  
If you're willing to use a non-LS brand, the Wix filter is 57040. I also think (but don't know for sure) that the New Holland version is the same, MT40056451, available at your CNH dealer, Messick's, or ebay.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #6  
I ordered mine from Messicks. Part numbers are the same between the Case/New Holland. The large hydraulic filter I got the Zinga from Amazon I think.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #7  
$10 online through Newholland.com

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #9  
If you're willing to use a non-LS brand, the Wix filter is 57040. I also think (but don't know for sure) that the New Holland version is the same, MT40056451, available at your CNH dealer, Messick's, or ebay.

The wix filters don't have a pressure relief valve and will void your warranty if you use them.

/ Where to order LS oil filters? #10  
I admittedly don't know a lot, but the filter referenced shows a pressure relief valve in the specs set to 8 PSI. Are they incorrect? I like OEM myself too. The funny thing is when I think of it at my local dealer, the LS engine oil filter is 8.95$ I never priced the others as they didn't stock them when I bought.