What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #131  
I decided on the ones I wanted and then had the dealer order them from tirechain.com so everything was included in the package when I financed it.

They are the V-BAR duo-grip, if I remember correctly.

Right on! Thanks!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #132  
I tried to figure why I have no cab heat in my Emax 25 HST. It is -27C where I live. I was unsuccessful so far.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #133  
Changing out the stupid OEM battery. Why do they put unsealed batteries in a tractor is beyond me. I just caught it in time so there's no acid damage, just post fuzz. The vibration had the acid drool out the vent caps. :thumbdown:

Cleaned all up and now looking for a nice Group 51 AGM.

Autozone near me didn't have a Group 51 but a Group 35 will fit. $182.
PepBoys has a Bosch AGM Group 51 for $142ish.

Good part is I have a short gig spreading out gravel for a garage pad so at least it's paid for. Decisions, decisions...

-R

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #134  
MahindraBob: On my Mahindra 4510 underneath the tractor on the left side is a red lever. In the summer it should be turned one direction, in the winter 90 degrees differently. That permits hot radiator water to help heat the cab. I do not know if your tractor is similar but you could look. Just move it to open the valve. Also your interior cabin air filter could be clogged, a bad fuse could keep the blower from working. A variety of things.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #135  
Thanks yanmars. Turns out it was airlocked. I took cab roof off, pulled hoses off heater and manually filled. Then away it went

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #136  
No seat time for me (yet). I picked up the Bosch AGM Battery from PepBoys late yesterday and had it charging all night. The final prep/clean of the battery area today and install. Using an old mouse pad underneath the battery to help with vibration and help to prevent over tightening.
Done!

20171229_122537.jpg

I'm thinking of adding a 12v outlet by the auxiliary light switch.

20170123_151215.jpg

-R

Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #137  
Got about ½ hour of seat time (in the cold-no cab) grading my drive and ¼ mile of access road, beaten up by logging trucks for other lots in our area that are being cleared.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #138  
Dig up my septic tank. Pumper coming in a few hours. Thankfully got some nice temperatures!