Memorable Movie Mumblings

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #1  

Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
These threads show up on various boards across the web. I didn't find one here in recent pages. Movie Quotes that is, but quotes doesn't start with an 'M'. Yeah, I know, so what.

To start this one off ....

The Green Berets -1968

'Bulldog this is Puff the Magic Dragon, where do you want it?

Put it on the camp. They have it. We don't.

It'll just take a minute '

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #3  
No Country for Old Men is ripe with quotes. Paraphrasing the Sheriff. "If it's not a mess, it'll have to do til one gets here".

And of course Anton Chigurs many interesting comments. Call it!

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #4  
No Country for Old Men is ripe with quotes. Paraphrasing the Sheriff. "If it's not a mess, it'll have to do til one gets here".

And of course Anton Chigurs many interesting comments. Call it!

Like Woody Harrelson's reply when asked how dangerous Chigur was and he said ..."compared to what...the bubonic plague" ?

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #5  
Not sure if he did get his parking ticket validated.

Remember, don't be foolish. You use the one right tool for the job. And what a tool!

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #6  
One of my favorites. I often think this line when my boss asks me to do something I'd prefer not do.

2001: A Space Odyssey - 1968

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #7  
Another film, I must get in Digital Format as My VHS tape copy of that broke. Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge. A classic with typical Eastwood Verbiage.

/ Memorable Movie Mumblings #9  
Well, Rat Spit!

The best movies in my opinion were all those that would not pass the PC correctness tests today. Clint in Gran Torino, for instance.

And BTW, "Get Off My Lawn"