Pickup bed tonneau cover

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #11  
George - the tech said they had not yet designed/built a tonneau cover that would work with this Cargo Mgmt system. And, since I have never seen one, I have no idea if there might be a difference or not. However - I will go with what the tech indicated, for now.

I can wait until I get the pickup and THEN I will have a better idea. I get the feeling this Cargo Mgmt system might be somewhat of a different animal. I also feel that even though the PW is a 2500 series Ram, it might have a slightly different bed design than the standard Ram 2500. As far as I can tell, the PW has only one bed length and presently only comes as a crew cab. No extended cab or standard cab models.

The Paragon is a nice looking unit also.

Understood. I didn't realize your truck had a cargo management system.

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #12  
I have the Bakflip MX4 and really like it. On my old truck I had the Bakflip G2, but on that one you had to open the top to close the tailgate. On the MX4 you can close the tailgate without opening the top.

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover
Believe me, George. All I know about the cargo mgmt system is the words. Never seen the animal.

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #14  
Looking at a video for the PW system, I can't see what would work. It looks as near as I can tell, the cover for the side storage bins goes right up to the inner box, could be wrong tho............Mike

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #16  
I have a flip back that will be 10 yrs old come July. It was the economy model and it still looks pretty good and functions as it should. I would buy another one but would probably get one I could walk on (if they make such a critter).

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #17  
Are you sure you want a hard cover? I had a fold up hard cover on my previous truck, and while it was secure and a nice snug fit, it always seemed to be in the way if I wanted to haul something. It was not nearly as easy to remove as the Truxedo soft cover I have on my current truck. I love this soft cover, and I can easily remove it myself or I can roll it out of the way as needed.

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover #18  
I've got the Undercover brand on my truck. It keeps the cargo area pretty dry. The only downside is having to remove it to haul anything tall. It's pretty easy to remove. I have hauled some stuff and just left it open. I did have to rivet one of the hinges back on. This was probably due to hauling with it open which I continue to do. I used steel rivets with backup washers and so far, so good.

/ Pickup bed tonneau cover
I guess, I could say - at this point, I just want a tonneau cover. I found a video on the internet. After a couple minuets, I muted the video. The guy had a beautiful Ram Power Wagon. His audio was "trying" to say the least.

He did have a Tri-Fold hard tonneau cover. No idea if his truck had the cargo mgmt system.

My F-150 has a Truxedo soft tonneau cover. Been on it for - - 13 years now. Still in great shape.

Time will tell.........