TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,721  
I have one in .357 mag. I have shot it a few times but mostly it is a collector item. TOO beautiful to scratch up.

I feel the same way. Buy used and use it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,722  
So I have them on my computer, how do I get them on here??

Probably better than I can explain... see below link

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how.html

That said, see below for the key icon to click onto, then look for the file. If you need more help from there, don't hesitate to ask, running short on time tonight on my end. I know the feeling!

T.png I attached the pic clicking here just by clicking onto the icon, then looking in the desktop section to find the picture I stored as a screen shot.

Side note, sincere thanks to a Brit for the time consuming tutorial per posting pictures. Very well done IMO. Last post of his was 2011. Shame IMO, hope all is well and he just lost interest here.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,723  
So I have them on my computer, how do I get them on here??

From PC: When you post, click the little picture on the toolbar at the top of your entry. When the window opens, select 'from computer', then 'Browse'. Find the file using Explorer or My computer. Click the file, then on prompts to upload.

Thumbnails may appear tilted or upside down in your post, but the pics usually open 'upright when viewed.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,724  
hunt4570, SmugMug: Protect, Share, Store, and Sell Your Photos

MSTB like nothing online I can recommend. IMO, right up there with Ammoguide and LoadData in depth, as well worth the few bucks/yr for ad/spam/gimmick-free access.

I was willing to pay for the best place to store, catalogue, edit, and avoid the commercial BS. For 14 or so years and for <$45/yr I've used a lot less but got a lot more than I'd hoped for.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,725  

MSTB like nothing online I can recommend. IMO, right up there with Ammoguide and LoadData in depth, as well worth the few bucks/yr for ad/spam/gimmick-free access.

I was willing to pay for the best place to store, catalogue, edit, and avoid the commercial BS. For 14 or so years and for <$45/yr I've used a lot less but got a lot more than I'd hoped for.

My wife writes software and I'd like to think she's good at it... I've learned from her to NEVER to trust any type of "cloud" or to pay 3rd party sites to store your data for yourself.

Exactly how does this company save the information for you when you're paying them an annual fee? Kind of no different that a safety deposit box. You can get to the deposit box as long as the bank is open and unlike what you see in the movies, you will never open a safety deposit box and take something out of that box by only yourself and not report it.

Don't you always love how guys pull guns and a wad of cash (with perhaps some kind of ID) from safety deposit boxes and walk right out of the bank in the movies?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,726  
I have one in .357 mag. I have shot it a few times but mostly it is a collector item. TOO beautiful to scratch up.

My .357 rifle is, I think, a Marlin. And youæ±*e right, as much as I love it, itç—´ too nice to use very often.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,727  
Probably better than I can explain... see below link

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how.html

That said, see below for the key icon to click onto, then look for the file. If you need more help from there, don't hesitate to ask, running short on time tonight on my end. I know the feeling!

View attachment 613920 I attached the pic clicking here just by clicking onto the icon, then looking in the desktop section to find the picture I stored as a screen shot.

Side note, sincere thanks to a Brit for the time consuming tutorial per posting pictures. Very well done IMO. Last post of his was 2011. Shame IMO, hope all is well and he just lost interest here.

Well heres a test on that pic.. and a pic of that beaver..

IMG_0678.JPG

Got that pic up, but sideways.. Here's another try.. The shooting platform..

IMG_1233.JPG

And that tutorial you posted was all about a third party hosting sight!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,728  

Not really interested in paying for a service, I could have done that at Photobucket and not lost all those pics..

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,729  
So a while back while turkey hunting I saw something loping along towards one of my ponds, never saw anything again so I just forgot about it. Then a few weeks ago I saw something swimming in my pond!

I saw something swimming in ours a few weeks ago. Weekend before last, I saw it again and pointed it out to the wife. Head too big to be a snake or turtle, and moving too fast. We ran out to see, but lost it before we got close. Last weekend, we finally saw it again, and saw as it walked up on the opposite shore and took down a small sapling that it's a small beaver. We're getting ready to make major changes to the shoreline, so hopefully he'll go somewhere else.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #3,730  
I saw something swimming in ours a few weeks ago. Weekend before last, I saw it again and pointed it out to the wife. Head too big to be a snake or turtle, and moving too fast. We ran out to see, but lost it before we got close. Last weekend, we finally saw it again, and saw as it walked up on the opposite shore and took down a small sapling that it's a small beaver. We're getting ready to make major changes to the shoreline, so hopefully he'll go somewhere else.

If he has found your place, good chance he'll stay till you terminate him. He might hide while you are working on it, but he wont go far. I've dealt with these guys before..

Here is an idea what he can do!

IMG_1183.JPG

Last edited: