Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,711  
YES it does. With fines and prison sentances bad enough (which they never seem to do) others would think a little more about what they are doing. STOP the NANNY STATE!

The SCORES of BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS driving on my bumper every $%$% day, are a far worse (continous) danger than a GOOD driver driving that overloaded rig. Not everything sketchy or not to rules results in immediate death and distruction.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,712  
^^^

Exactly...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,713  
The SCORES of BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS driving on my bumper every $%$% day, are a far worse (continous) danger than a GOOD driver driving that overloaded rig. Not everything sketchy or not to rules results in immediate death and distruction.

I agree to some point. I’m not above putting 4 tons on my ton truck and I can drive it safely. But that idiot with the dump truck is among the worst I’ve ever seen.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,714  
Does anyone even know for sure if that picture wasn't just for fun?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,715  
Does anyone even know for sure if that picture wasn't just for fun?

Destroying the trailer and definitely not helping the Ford just for fun? I doubt it. It doesn’t look photoshopped either.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,716  
I or we have loaded stuff up, looked at it and thought better of it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,717  
YES it does. With fines and prison sentances bad enough (which they never seem to do) others would think a little more about what they are doing. STOP the NANNY STATE!

agree, also would like it if the laws were applied more equally to folks, not dependent on how much money you have or how good your lawyer happens to be.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,718  
I'm thinking the OJ trial might have gone differently then. lol

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,719  

What makes you think the “brain dead idiots” aren’t also driving overloaded rigs? I suppose I’ll have to revert to your extensive experience dealing with the motoring public and the wrecks that usually could be avoided. From what I’ve seen, the good drivers are very few and far in between.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,720  
agree, also would like it if the laws were applied more equally to folks, not dependent on how much money you have or how good your lawyer happens to be.

From what I’ve seen, this is a huge problem. It starts at the law enforcement level and gets worse as it goes to the prosecutor and (possibly) the courts.