Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #1  

CobyRupert

Tractor
JD 5075E
Was thinking this is a lawn and garden topic, but it's a farm, ranch, construction, everybody topic too...

Who makes best garden hose?
Least susceptible to kinking?

Don't care about weight.
Anybody ever use the wire reinforced hoses?

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #2  
I really want to find some of those red or black large diameter commercial hoses. Gilmore makes a pretty good hose.

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #3  
Almost all hoses kink. Unless you get one that weighs sooooo much it takes two men and a boy to drag it. I have switched over to Flexzilla hoses, kink resistant, but NOT kink free. In the winter, I use one of those pocket hoses just to drag out and warsh my Jeep... then quickly stow away. But the Flexzilla are good hoses. [ Amazon amongst others sell those ]

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #4  
Flexzilla 5/8” is the first hose I’ve had in 10 years that doesn’t suck. Definitely much less kinky than other brands. Most hoses labeled “contractor” are TERRIBLE. The commercial grade hoses are pricey and supppper heavy.

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #5  
I had very good luck with the craftsman rubber hoses, but they are heavy!. not good for traveling sprinklers, but are essentially bullet proof.. plus, they have a lifetime warranty..

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #6  
I had very good luck with the craftsman rubber hoses, but they are heavy!. not good for traveling sprinklers, but are essentially bullet proof.. plus, they have a lifetime warranty..

Have you ever tried those expandable hoses? I'm thinking about getting three to run into my pasture...

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #7  
This thread is click-bait.

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #8  
I bought one of those red rubber 3/4" hoses with the little angles all the way around the outside. I think it was rated for hot water too. It reminded me of what hoses looked like in the 70's. It will kink but springs right back unlike the other brands I've bought that kinked and then it kinks again and gets deformed at the spot. Back as kids in my neighborhood every house had a well. Nothing like a cold drink of well water off the end of the hose on a hot summer day. All those hoses sold today I would think of drinking out of the house with that plastic stench that comes off the hose.

/ Too kinky! Who makes best non-kink #10  
Flexzilla 5/8” is the first hose I’ve had in 10 years that doesn’t suck. Definitely much less kinky than other brands. Most hoses labeled “contractor” are TERRIBLE. The commercial grade hoses are pricey and supppper heavy.

Another Flexzilla fan!

I also use the “flex hose” style hose. I just get the 50’ ones that are the highest rated off Amazon. No need for brass hose ends. These work good for light use, when it’s below freezing and when weight is a concern. Not industrial strength but they don’t/can’t kink.