Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them!

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #71  
Just the simple fact of not scraping frost in the mornings is worth a lot!!!!

People often talk about keeping their stuff out of the rain. It's not the rain, it's the sun that kills stuff!!!! Even an open sided carport is way better than nothing.

Did you build yours yourself?

I had it put up. I did prep the pad area level and packed gravel before they came.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #72  
I had it put up. I did prep the pad area level and packed gravel before they came.

Very nice building that will serve you well!!!!

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #75  
My mancave is such a mess I am embarrased by it at present but I have little (no) intention of cleaning up until I build my new shop.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #76  
Good friend of mine lives in Colorado. The local bar closed and had a contents sale. He bought the sign and gave it to me. It's awesome. I get a lot of comments about it.

Here's another pic of it in my new shop.

View attachment 645091

Nice shop ! Nice pics . Looks like that bullet hole in Hussein came right out of the cylinder on the lift ! New digs look great . Kevin .

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #77  
Nice shop ! Nice pics . Looks like that bullet hole in Hussein came right out of the cylinder on the lift ! New digs look great . Kevin .

Thanks Kevin. ****** had been violated when I found him.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #78  
This is a pic of my cluttered mancave. I am playing with a small model diesel motor I restored. (57 year old Webra) It runs well. I love the old diesel motors.

mancave.JPG

Last edited:
   / Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #79  
This is a pic of my cluttered mancave. I am playing with a small model diesel motor I restored. (57 year old Webra) It runs well. I love the old diesel motors.

View attachment 648694

Model airplane engine? I used to fly some U-control of that same vintage; I think I still have a couple engines around in a box that I had when we got married 57 years ago. Marriage, college and a new baby put a stop to a lot of things...including model airplanes!

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #80  
Diesel or Glow? 2LaneCruiser. I have built on and off since I was a kid. U control, freeflight and Radio Control. As in my photo you can see 3 drones that I built. Fully Autonomous. I fly over the property every now and then to check things and if there is smoke around I send up the drone to see whats going on.
I would love to know what motors you have if you come across them. I am starting a collection and have 2 OS Pets coming soon. They are around 50 years old now.
That bottle of Kambucha is actually my bottle of diesel fuel I mixed up. LOL
Cheers