Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone

/ Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone #21  
Yea, well my flip phone doesn't have any of that garbage on it. I just need a phone not a computer when Im out and about...

/ Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone #22  
Wow! Has the left gone that far? I'm glad I don't live in your state. It's called The Bill of Rights. More specifically, the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. And yes it is a civil rights violation. Or will be if Google implements it. You can not agree to waive your rights. Your rights can not be turned on and off at will--By anyone!

/ Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone #23  
Wow! Has the left gone that far? I'm glad I don't live in your state. It's called The Bill of Rights. More specifically, the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. And yes it is a civil rights violation. Or will be if Google implements it. You can not agree to waive your rights. Your rights can not be turned on and off at will--By anyone!

No. It's not a civil rights violation. It might be a civil LIBERTIES violation, but it's not a civil RIGHTS violation. Learn the difference between the two.

HOWEVER, just like you agreed to the terms of service here on TBN, you agreed to the terms of service for your phone. YOU agreed to a contract. Therefore, there is no violation of anything. YOU AGREED TO ABIDE BY THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE.

/ Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone #29  
. More specifically, the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The Fourth (like the First) is all about Government actions. Private companies are not the Government though some of them act as if they were. You're concerned about the phone police. Ask Johnny Fever about the phone police.

0.jpg

/ Google installed a Covid-19 tracker on my phone #30  

News flash, the bill of rights has nothing to phone technology. You have every right not to buy a fricken smart phone just to make your life easier:thumbsup:

One more news flash, you go into a place of business, they have every legal right NOT to allow you in as long as they aren't basing their decision on race. For some reason, our society believes a customer is always right and it's the business's responsibilty to sell to us. I just love it when all these people complain that they have to wear a mask to go into a place a business and their rights are being violated.