Diggin It

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS MT125 TLBM
Altoz TRX Series | The World's First Tracked Zero Turn Mower

efa95a10d8c7fee4b0054186a1abcf00.jpg

7ffdf7be86e4a9f9f3f508723f5a920a.jpg

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #2  
Probably the World's last too. I can't see how those tracks would NOT tear up a lawn. My dozer is "zero turn" but It'll dig a trench in soft soil or grass when turning. And it has street-cleats not those high traction bars. Rubber or not, you'll tear up the lawn.

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #3  
I can see it successful. There is a niche market for lower cost lawnmowers that can handle slopes well. Bet you can put this together cheaper than a Ventrac.

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #4  
I can see it successful. There is a niche market for lower cost lawnmowers that can handle slopes well. Bet you can put this together cheaper than a Ventrac.

Starting cost $13,600. Tracks and cheap don’t belong in the same sentence. The whole thing is pointless. If you can’t mow it with tractor tires on a regular ZT it doesn’t need mowed. I’ve sure it’s a rough cut mower only too. It would destroy grass.

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #5  
Slope mowers are expensive and under $14k if it can handle difficult areas a bargain. Look at what Steiners and Ventracs cost. It's not meant for a flat manicured lawn. Great video showing capabilities.

Check out the deck.

SmartSelect_20200817-220047_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
   / A Tracked Zero Turn???? #6  
And HOPFULLY more reliable than a ventrac too!!!

SR

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #7  
Cool idea Id love to demo it. I wonder how much ground tear up there is on tight turns? The machine will be way lighter than a skidsteer.

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #8  
The look on this guy's face is saying, "Oh crap, I tore-up the lawn on this $5 million dollar house". Look in the background along the walking path and behind the mower. Is that the look you want around a pond? :eek:

Trac Mower.JPG

/ A Tracked Zero Turn???? #9  
Looks like it would slide sideways easily
They also sell wheeled versions.
No diesel offered