Ke-3D front axle parts help

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #1  

strokinearly99

Tractor
r0d302two
Hey yawl,

First post here but long time lurker. I have a Ke-3D that I acquired a few days back with the 4wd not working. I took apart the left(passenger, I don't know the tractor world orientation just yet) front and found the lower spindle gear missing. Where would one find the parts to get this working again? I tried tractorco and they only sell parts to existing customers, which I am not. I have a parts book on the way from hoyt. The guy at hoyt told me to send a picture of what I needed and I have not herd back, that was tuesday. I was wondering if yawl had other places I could look into to find some old odd parts for a yanmar.

Thank you,
SE99

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #3  

See the manual here: Box

For the KE-Series, we only have the engine manuals at the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group. Thus, for the front end axle stuff, it's not available.

There was a member on our other forum who said to use the Japan parts connection that can get parts from over there. Just takes weeks to get the parts though.

Wish Yanmar released the KE and RS series over here, those machines as really nice.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help
Thank you guys. I have spoke with team tractor and they are working on getting the part from Japan. And a huge thank you for the parts book. I have it saved on my computer now. I have a hard copy on the way as well as I am a little old school still.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #5  
Thank you guys. I have spoke with team tractor and they are working on getting the part from Japan. And a huge thank you for the parts book. I have it saved on my computer now. I have a hard copy on the way as well as I am a little old school still.

If you couldn't find arts, then next best thing was to take the OTHER SIDE apart and see if those parts were common or a mirrored instance. Then find a machine shop to duplicate. Hoye has done this in the past with folks too. I would say, shop around at least 5 different places. You'll get 5 wild quotes. Depending on the part, a 2-axis milling machine is low cost vs. a 3 to 6 axis machine to replicate the part(s). A good machinist who know the tricks can make a 2 or 3 axis mill work like a multi big one.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #6  
The front axle is in the pdf parts manual.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #7  

You are so right. 👍

I was thinking of the Mitsubishi K3 engines where manuals are lacking on the MT 2-digit models. My bad.🤭

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #8  

I should have known better. The team had to make a real cover page for that Parts Manual because it was a generic hand written. They did a good job of getting it near normal.

For a 1994 manual, it still looks as if it was created from the 1970s.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help
I bought the gear through team tractor. It is coming from Yanmar in Japan and it cost $107 with tax and delivery. 2.5-3 weeks delivery, they say. Hoye tractor said they didnt have the part and they had no other advice. I hope it all comes together.

/ Ke-3D front axle parts help #10  
I bought the gear through team tractor. It is coming from Yanmar in Japan and it cost $107 with tax and delivery. 2.5-3 weeks delivery, they say. Hoye tractor said they didnt have the part and they had no other advice. I hope it all comes together.

That's sure reasonable. New or used part? That makes me wonder what the price would be for a complete used front axle.....
rScotty