So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst
Thanks guys, I went today and signed all the necessary paperwork and gave them a check. They say they will deliver it tomorrow afternoon. The dealer is 6 miles from my house so taking it back to have the third function added won't be a big deal. The wheel spacers aren't in yet either but I'm in no rush for them either. I was set to have them add the third function until they told me it would be over 1100.00 YIKES! I'll wait and see about doing it myself.
Gotta love the warranty, 1 year on loader, 2 years bumper to bumper and 6 years on the power train.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #13  
I priced a 3rd function hardware and it was about $800. So $1100 for hardware and install is fair price.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #14  
Our son just bought a new L4060 and they installed a WR Long 3rd Function for $860. labor and all. It still has the Throttle Up button also.

I have decided to make my own third function, I may get a kit from ebay or the like but I figure the money I save on doing it myself will allow me to buy a 6' back blade. Lot's of good info here and thank you all for that. I'm sure I'll have more questions when I get started.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #16  
I have decided to make my own third function, I may get a kit from ebay or the like but I figure the money I save on doing it myself will allow me to buy a 6' back blade. Lot's of good info here and thank you all for that. I'm sure I'll have more questions when I get started.

What rear blade you considering? Looking at one for my L2501 too.

What rear blade you considering? Looking at one for my L2501 too.

I think I am going to just get a 6' cheapie from TSC, I do like the Land Pride but it's almost double the price as the country line. I probably will only use it once a year.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #18  
I think I am going to just get a 6' cheapie from TSC, I do like the Land Pride but it's almost double the price as the country line. I probably will only use it once a year.

I may be about to do same. The LP 1672 is $850, and 297lbs. The KK PRB72 is $587 and about same weight

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #19  

I used a County Line blade for years on my L3410, and it was a great blade. I wanted a heavier duty hydraulic angling blade for my L4060, and went with a more expensive Land Pride blade.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #20  
I bought my L2501HST last spring and it really compliments my BX2350. Plenty of power. Just about 2 HP increase but the pound feet of torque is almost double the BX and we all know torque is the difference maker. This week gonna make time for a barrel filled with concrete for ballast. Enjoy!