Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer

/ Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer
I made a small course around the back 3 acres of my place a couple years back. I had one hill I made in it but it turned out to be too much trouble to maintain the vegetation on so I eventually leveled it. We started out with a Coleman gokart and this year I bought a VW sand rail to play with.

Looks fun!

/ Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer #12  
That buggy takes me back a lot of years. Worked in my Dad's VW shop for years. Built a Funco Bandido type buggy around 1970. Turned a lot of heads in Banff Alberta when I drove it there.

You may have posted the wrong link. This shows a Toolcat lifting a car.

MoKelly
I did at first but fixed it right away. Is it correct now?

/ Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer #17  
This is awesome, very cool!
If you want to invite me over to ride sometime I wouldn’t be offended. :cool:

We are just on the other side of Lapeer, in Almont.

/ Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer #18  
It looks great. And so, so bumpy lol. Maybe 3-pt rototill it and then rent a roller compactor.

Shame you had to wipe out the entire field of vegetation just to build the track. Are you going to re-seed all the infield? Big project. Dozer guy was skilled!

It smoothed out with a I-beam drag I later cobbled together to pull around. No plans to reseed or anything for now. Hasn't been used for crops for a long time. Was a bunch of "golden rod".

/ Building an Off Road Dirt Track with a Dozer #20  
Looks good! I see a few revisions in your future, Maybe another turn or two in there and eventually taller jumps! :)
I suppose that seat doesn't move, looks like your daughter needs it to go forward a few inches, she's really reaching for that wheel. Maybe get a small pillow or piece of foam to put behind her, and under her, looks rough with no suspension.

You might even make a small drag just for her to pull around since see will probably be the main driver on it for now.