Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
We watched the first season of Jeremy Clarkson who decides to run his own 1000 acre farm in the UK after his farm manager retires. Was quite good and funny.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #3  
Was just going to post about this as well. Watched the season last night and thought it was well done.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #4  
I'm about half way through this show. Typical funny Clarkson. I went into it thinking it would completely dumb and boring, was nice to see it isn't.

However, I'm still sitting here waiting to see him race the Lamborghini tractor against something utterly moronic just because he can.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #5  
Kaleb is awesome

/ Clarkson’s Farm
Kaleb is awesome

Yea, that kid is the real deal. So glad they took locals from the village to play their natural parts rather than some know-nothing actors.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #7  
Yea, that kid is the real deal. So glad they took locals from the village to play their natural parts rather than some know-nothing actors.

Clarkson said in an interview that that is how he got the idea for the show.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #8  
always hilarious and entertaining, Clarkson is a riot

/ Clarkson’s Farm #9  
We are enjoying it. The tractor is a bit silly, but it's all Clarkson.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #10  
We are enjoying it. The tractor is a bit silly, but it's all Clarkson.
He got a 5700 hour 261HP tractor for about $50,000. Probably not that excessive for 1,000 acres but my guess is the implements are much smaller than the tractor can handle.