Broken Belt Loops

/ Broken Belt Loops #1  

Cougsfan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35, Branson 4720CH
I am wondering if I am the only one with this problem... Nearly every pair of jeans I own have the one of back belt loops broken. It happens sometimes when I get out of my 4720CH cab and the belt loop catches on the latch pin for the door. It is such an imperfect world:).

/ Broken Belt Loops #2  
I had that problem long before I got a cabbed tractor. :ROFLMAO:

/ Broken Belt Loops #3  
Really no cure,I don't tuck in my shirt nor t shirt and had good luck so far.

/ Broken Belt Loops #4  
Heck, if you have a cab, why ya wearin pants in the first place? Swim trunks would be my first choice!

Seriously, though, I’d just untuck my shirt.

TXCOMT

/ Broken Belt Loops #5  
One day I got my belt hung up on cab door, that was an interesting morning.

/ Broken Belt Loops
I went to my clothes drawer this morning to get a pair of jeans to wear, and I pulled out a pair that has all three belt loops broken on the rear. :confused: The jeans are close to new. I have to wear suspenders with them 'cause a belt just doesn't work very good without belt loops. My wife teases me, she says suspenders make me look 10 years older.

/ Broken Belt Loops #7  
Hey Cougsfan - Good Morning. I've had various problems with jeans-type pants. I HATE suspenders. When I know that the going will be really tough - bib overalls. Big, loose - comfortable.

/ Broken Belt Loops #8  
Every time i exit my 1140 rtv when wearing shorts.....the shorts get caught on the parking brake handle left of drivers seat.

i cut a 4 inch relief in the left leg of my work shorts.

/ Broken Belt Loops #9  
Frankenkubota, lol, I have the same problem, with the same fix.

I cuss a little every time it happens. ‘Bout to take a hacksaw to the handle.