What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,471  
Don't know.

I do it because I figure maybe 1 in a million bad guys know binary.
True. But. Who cares?

Cracking a password is just a bunch of digits. No requirement to understand binary, English or Mandarin. It's just X digits. The fact you used binary, French, Yugoslav or English don't make a hill-o-beans difference. Unless I just don't understand what yer talkin' about.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,472  
1622942875003.png

A spare, I guess

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,473  
Local milk company pitch back in the day...

Carnation Milk is the best in the land / Here I sit with a can in my hand / No **** to pull, no hay to pitch / You just punch a hole in the son of a *****

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,474  
You can never get back what you have given up

I said that.. It's become my theme.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,477  
I saw this in a cartoon once, but I think I can do it!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,478  
True. But. Who cares?

Cracking a password is just a bunch of digits. No requirement to understand binary, English or Mandarin. It's just X digits. The fact you used binary, French, Yugoslav or English don't make a hill-o-beans difference. Unless I just don't understand what yer talkin' about.
Local security podcast suggested that you use you a unique too you password and then modify it for every website. This is their suggestion adapted to GTT and Tractor by Net albeit random and not my password.

JohnDeere.GTT#3032e

JohnDeere.TBN#3032e

This way you have a unique password for every website that you are more likely to remember. They also suggested that you change the numerical portion by increasing or decreasing one digit on a regular basis, no less than every 3 months.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,480  
Local security podcast suggested that you use you a unique too you password and then modify it for every website. This is their suggestion adapted to GTT and Tractor by Net albeit random and not my password.

JohnDeere.GTT#3032e

JohnDeere.TBN#3032e

This way you have a unique password for every website that you are more likely to remember. They also suggested that you change the numerical portion by increasing or decreasing one digit on a regular basis, no less than every 3 months.

Holy cow.

Then writing them all down so you can remember the hundreds of different passwords you are changing every 3 months.

Then having your password list, stole or hacked.

It’s not easy.

MoKelly