The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #241  
I sort of recall him from this picture. He’s been “retired” ever since his head trama long ago.

MoKellyView attachment 684154
Actually, we saw him (Rodgers) perform live on stage in 1970, in Las Vegas. This was 2 or 3 years after his "accident". It was obvious he was not up to par, and the performance was difficult for him. RIP.

/ The Resting Place. #242  
Actually, we saw him (Rodgers) perform live on stage in 1970, in Las Vegas. This was 2 or 3 years after his "accident". It was obvious he was not up to par, and the performance was difficult for him. RIP.

That is a shame. Of all the medical science breakthroughs and advances, it seems we know very little about repairing the brain after an injury.

MoKelly

/ The Resting Place. #243  
Johnny Crawford (TV son of Chuck Connors The Rifleman) died at 75 after battling COVID and pneumonia.

Child actor Johnny Crawford of ‘The Rifleman’ fame dead at 75

TCZwaWQ9QXBp

/ The Resting Place. #244  
Damn . . . he was 3 years younger than myself . . . I remember the show for sure . . . may he RIP.

/ The Resting Place.
   / The Resting Place. #247  
Yep - if you look back in this thread I remember someone posted about him when he actually passed.

MoKelly
Mo thanks for the clarification. I didn't know Johnny Crawford passed in April and that MossRoad had already posted.

/ The Resting Place. #249  
Edwin Edwards, Louisiana’s most colorful governor since Huey P Long. 16 years as governor and 8 years in jail. Typical for a Louisiana politician but so beloved that if his name was put on a ballot today he would win before his body got cold.

/ The Resting Place. #250  
Edwin Edwards, Louisiana’s most colorful governor since Huey P Long. 16 years as governor and 8 years in jail. Typical for a Louisiana politician but so beloved that if his name was put on a ballot today he would win before his body got cold.

I think Illinois has you beat - 4 of their governors have gone to prison.