New member from Eastern Washington

/ New member from Eastern Washington #1  

shawn sutton

Tractor
Mitsubishi
Good day all.Been watching this forum for a while now saving up to buy a tractor.Well i got it yesterday and decided to join today.i want to completely restore this tractor.I am a disabled vet and need a hobby to do with my sons.(they are strong and i am inclined.Glad to meet you all.

/ New member from Eastern Washington #2  
What did you get?

/ New member from Eastern Washington
It is a mitsubishi im not sure yet on model,it has been painted in spots where model would be.it is a 2 cylinder,the wheel base center to center is around 65.i posted pics in the Mitsubishi forum.

/ New member from Eastern Washington #4  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ New member from Eastern Washington #5  
Welcome to TBN and the forum Shawn. Always glad to have more "dry siders" here. You should update your profile and indicate where you are at.

/ New member from Eastern Washington #7  
WELCOME.

Seattle person here. Moved to Florida for warmer winters and cooler summers.

/ New member from Eastern Washington #8  
Welcome to TBN!

/ New member from Eastern Washington #9  
Welcome to the forum!
You'll have to share how your new project is going :)

/ New member from Eastern Washington
Well i got it Sunday evening,Put a battery in it to see where i was at with the starter and it clicked turned real slow click click click.I went to undo battery and burned my hand pretty good,Bad short when ignition was on so Monday i chased everything out rewired a bunch of stuff that was hooked up wrong put fuel in and started it up drove into the garage.Started checking all bolts,fluid levels and so on.now when manuals come in i will go through everything and start ordering things i need as i go.