Bad boy compact tractors?

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #21  
Looked at one the other day at my Ls dealer, He told me they were made by branson,

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #22  
Looked at one the other day at my Ls dealer, He told me they were made by branson,
They are made by Bad Boy. Here is a photo of the plant.

Attachments

• Bad Boy Plant.jpg
    Bad Boy Plant.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 148
   / Bad boy compact tractors? #23  
They are definitely Branson. Looks like the same cab as my 15 series Branson. A very nice tractor and should have interchangeable parts so that is a plus.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #24  
They are definitely Branson. Looks like the same cab as my 15 series Branson. A very nice tractor and should have interchangeable parts so that is a plus.
The manufacturer, based in Batesville, Arkansas, has been in business for 18 years. Kukje, owned by TYM (Tong Yang Moolsan), is better known to U.S. customers as the parent company of distributor Branson Tractors.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #25  
Bad Boy isn't manufacturing those tractors. Kukje manufactures the tractor in Korea. Bad Boy uncrates and assembles them.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #26  
Bad Boy isn't manufacturing those tractors. Kukje manufactures the tractor in Korea. Bad Boy uncrates and assembles them.

I doubt anyone builds a tractor in the US. They are all assembled here. Even the John Deere compact tractors are assembled here.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #27  
That is correct. Which is the same as the Branson Tractor. They are the same tractor with different color and that is a good thing.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #28  
That's indeed a Branson 3515CH with a orange and black paint and different stickers.

To me, slapping tires and a loader on a tractor is not much of assembly but rather just dealer prep. I would consider assembled in the USA if the entire tractor was put together there, by in this case, Branson.

Either way, you have a great tractor that should serve you very well.

Last edited:
   / Bad boy compact tractors? #29  
Yep, the Bad Boy is just a Branson with a different paint job, wheels and tires. After having it a week, it is a good match for me. It was actually less expensive than a like model Branson. Also there is not a Branson dealer as close to me as the Bad Boy dealer. The Bad Boy dealer has been around for several years selling their lawn products and seems to be committed to supporting these new tractors. Time will tell. After using it for several days I realize the 4WD lever and the range lever are an annoying place in certain positions. When I have time I am going to modify them so they are not so intrusive to my left leg and foot.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #30  
My 4WD lever is not a problem for me but the range lever is in the way exiting the cab if it is in low. I normally am in mid range so not a big deal for me. I am 6'2" and fit pretty good in the cab.