There are no Kubota 434 loaders

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #1  

mardoc

Tractor
kubota
I bought a B2601 last year without a loader, (not smart, I know). Now I have the money and the need for a 434 loader, and of course, there are none. I have one on order, and the dealer checked availability; March-May 2022! My only option appears to be the aftermarket, since I need one now. Are the aftermarket loaders comparable to the Kubotas in quality and is the attaching hardware, including hydraulic connections, the same? Which manufacturers would you recommend or not recommend? Thanks.

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #2  
Welcome to TBN... enjoy.

"since I need one now".
I would check out Woods lines you may get lucky.

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #4  
Poeple needing much of anything NOW are experiencing high levels of disappointment. We recently sold our last remaining LA434 and were very happy that someone walked in the door looking for one. Good luck in your search.

Edit: My opinion (yeah, everyone has one) is the LA434 has a better than even chance of being discontinued before they build another batch. The smaller B series tractors in production now are all -1 designated models with the single point hydraulic manifold on the loader connection and are fitted with LA435 loaders. You could probably hang an LA435 on your tractor and either eliminate the single point manifold from the loader or add it to your tractor.

Last edited:
   / There are no Kubota 434 loaders #5  
I had a Koyker loader on a Mitsubishi tractor. I suspect the meet or exceek Kubota quality. They may not come in orange, though. The company is located in South Dakota but I don't know who the sells or distributes them.

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #6  

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders
Thank you to all who have responded. I have contacted each of the companies/distributors y'all have recommended. No luck yet with the folks I have called. I'm awaiting responses from the ones I have emailed. Not looking good. For now I'll do what I can with a chain, boom pole and blade.

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #8  
Always more than one way to get after something. You hadn't specified why you needed a loader but do mention a couple of things in your last post. Purchasing and adding a loader and appropriate brackets/frame to your tractor even if you find one will not be cheap. If you need something with a loader right now would it be possible to rent a piece of equipment, either tractor, skidsteer, CTL, or excavator? Whatever would be most appropriate to accomplish your immediate tasks. Then if you have a long term need for a loader look to sell your current tractor and buy one with a loader.

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders
Then if you have a long term need for a loader look to sell your current tractor and buy one with a loader.
I have actually thought about this.

If you need something with a loader right now would it be possible to rent a piece of equipment, either tractor, skidsteer, CTL, or excavator?
I have not thought about this, but I will definitely look into it. Skid steer is what I need. I have debris clean up after a five acre pine tree thinning operation.

Thanks

/ There are no Kubota 434 loaders #10  
For what you'll pay for a new loader NOW, you can buy a POS loader tractor, use it for a month or so, and sell it for more than you paid for it. The inflation camel is already in the tent. This is an opportunity to 'make"?? some money on the deal. A few of us have been offered more for our tractors and some low mileage trucks than we paid for them 5 years ago !