Buying Advice Left sided brake pedals

/ Left sided brake pedals #1  

Surgeon

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1428
I am not trying to rehash an old topic. Everyone is different but my preference is to have split brakes on the left. Anyone know what brands/models have left sided split brakes? I am looking in the 24-35 hp range. My wife has approved a new tractor so I want to move quickly before she changes her mind! Thanks in advance.

/ Left sided brake pedals #3  
MY Kubota B2601 has the split pedals on the left.

/ Left sided brake pedals #4  
Hydrostatic John Deere's have split left brake pedals on their higher priced (ie not economy) models.

/ Left sided brake pedals #5  
The newer Kubota tractors have moved the brake to the left. You'll have to check to see if it's split but it probably is. Check out the L2502 or other members of the "02" series. Note, if you go above 25 horsepower you'll also have a diesel particulate filter and the associated computer stuff.

/ Left sided brake pedals #6  
The newer Kubota tractors have moved the brake to the left. You'll have to check to see if it's split but it probably is. Check out the L2502 or other members of the "02" series. Note, if you go above 25 horsepower you'll also have a diesel particulate filter and the associated computer stuff.
I think you mean the 01 series and no the only tractor in the standard L series that has left side split brakes is the L4701.

/ Left sided brake pedals #7  
Both the 20 series and my 25 series Branson have split brakes on the left.

/ Left sided brake pedals #8  
My 2012 DK35se has split brakes on the left. The twin hydro pedals are on the right. Makes sense to have the split brakes on the left as I don't have 3 legs/feet. :) Of course the PTO clutch is electric/hydraulic.

/ Left sided brake pedals #9  
Brakes on the left is common with HST CUTS these days, because with many newer HST models there's no clutch pedal and that is is always on the left. If you want gears there'll be fewer (if any) with brakes on the left.

/ Left sided brake pedals #10  
The Kubota Grand L L3560 has HST+ (freaking awesome) and left foot split brakes. I have had mine for a few weeks and 30 hours of use and it is a really strong machine with a magical HST system.