Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,671  
52xlhm5qxzv71.jpg
What a terrific picture. All those tires and can't use a single one.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,672  
^^^ Impressed with the stacking job!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,675  
I’d like to have his truck! He can keep the tires.
You'd have to fight me for it. I always liked that vintage. I had a Chevy panel truck of that style once that I got rid of due to some quarter panel rust. Probably should have fixed it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,676  
This isn't being hauled or towed wrongly (yet?), but it's a good illustration for something that's come up on this board before - securing your load, especially when hauling boulders, as it shows what happens to the vehicular stability when the load shifts and you're already in a turn:
How-not-to-load-stone-in-the-truck.gif

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,677  
This isn't being hauled or towed wrongly (yet?), but it's a good illustration for something that's come up on this board before - securing your load, especially when hauling boulders, as it shows what happens to the vehicular stability when the load shifts and you're already in a turn:
View attachment 719685

I wonder what the driver of the truck was thinking when it rocked the trailer that bad.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,678  
Usually when hauling larger rock (just not that big) we would throw a scoop of sand or dirt in the box first. It would cushion the fall (a little) and the rock would have a bed to keep it from shifting too easily.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,679  
View attachment 719685

That loader bucket sure holds a lot of boulders.

:D

Bruce