Rolling about in tires

/ Rolling about in tires #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
In the late fifties or early sixties, my dad used to talk about how he and his brothers would roll one another head over heels in used auto tires. I tried to position myself inside a tire taken from his fairly modern car. Even then, I was far too big to get inside any way but sideways. Many years later, I learned that Model Ts has 30" tires.

/ Rolling about in tires #2  
They’re narrow tires though. I’d say they were tractor tires.

/ Rolling about in tires #3  
They’re narrow tires though. I’d say they were tractor tires.
My youngest of three Sons, Danny, was always the guinea pig. "Danny crawl in here and we'll roll you down the hill". Country Boys. :)

/ Rolling about in tires #6  
Not a tire, but the drum to the dryer. Youngest was the adventurist and climbed in and his siblings rolled him down the hill. He said the baffles inside the drum were very "uncomfortable".

/ Rolling about in tires #7  
We used tractor tire inner tubes and I am the youngest…… the valve stem does leave marks…

/ Rolling about in tires #8  
We used tractor tire inner tubes and I am the youngest…… the valve stem does leave marks…
Dang it, I had a good tube roll for ya but it won't let me post it here.... :)

/ Rolling about in tires #9  
At least the first video they had helmets on., didn't look at other one. Jon

/ Rolling about in tires #10  
At least the first video they had helmets on., didn't look at other one. Jon
Several years ago my wife had a bad ATV accident. Broke her neck. We were in ICU for 4 days. One day the Doc and I were talking and I said we both had helmets on. He said yeah I know. That's more than likely what broke her neck. If wearing a helmet you should always wear a neck brace as well. Her head slammed forward until the chin guard hit her chest. Multiplied the pressure on her neck and cause a fracture......