Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #1  

ptlawn

Tractor
None
Dealer basically told me that there isn’t a fix for this. Has anyone else came across this? If o what did you do to fix it?
TIA

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #2  
Happens to me all the time. I usually run defrost on high and temp slid over to hot with AC on. Dries out the cabin air.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow.
ya we tried that. Didn’t work

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #4  
Turn the AC on,dries the air+open a window.Been plowing with my cabbed Kubota for ten years and no problem.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #5  
Mine steam up windows when first starting up moving or blowing snow. I crack 1 window and press a/c button on while setting temp on highest heat. After all fogging is gone, i can close window and turn off ac compressor, and fog never returns. Been like that for 10 years now.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #6  
Sounds like the factory heater & blower isn't up to the task.

Add a supplemental 12V heater and fan pointed at windshield if needed. I was in a wheel loader that had a 12v heater/fan combo screwed to the dash to keep the windshield clean.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #7  
Turn the AC on,dries the air+open a window.Been plowing with my cabbed Kubota for ten years and no problem.
Same here. I run the ac and heat together and have the fresh air vent open. Never had a fogging issue.

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #8  
   / Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #9  
I run a road grader in a wide range of temps. I never turn off the AC. Just regulate the temp with the heat knob. Sometimes when I first crank the grader in cold temps (10F or less) it will fog the windows for about 5 minutes. After that, no problem.

Not being familiar with your tractor, does it pressurize the cab when the heat/AC fan is running?

/ Mx6000 fogs up on the inside when pushing snow. #10  
One thing;the cabs are pretty well sealed and in winter we drag in some snow on our boots;so there is bound to be a lot of moisture in the air.As stated turn on the air and open a window for a while.