Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #61  
   / Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #62  
I saw this video in my news feed this evening and decided to give it a watch.
To be honest, I watched half way at 2x speed then hit a few points for the rest to make sure there was no change.

My summary: this guy is only trying to create clicks and attract views. There is no real content, and if there is a hint of legitimate material, it is wrapped with drama. Do not concern yourself that the material has any credibility - in other words, don't watch any more of his videos.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #63  
I have owned/operated Kubota,Deere,Case,Ford,Massey fergeson,Kioti.All of the above will have some issues at some point.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #64  
I saw this video in my news feed this evening and decided to give it a watch. After listening to the guy discuss his issue with the tractor he then ended by saying he should have bought a Kubota. My immediate reaction was What??? Why? Because you have an issue that needs to go back to the dealer to be fixed? I couldn't see his logic here and furthermore I was surprised to hear this coming from a Deere owner. My impression of Deere is they seem to have the highest bating average when it comes to reliability and engineering. It seems based on all the social media tractor groups that I belong to that you hardly ever hear of their compacts having any problems. Is this really true? Is my perception correct or off about this? I would like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions on this.

I bought a 1025 R and a 3046R new 2 years ago. 150hrs & 600hrs. Never been back to the dealer, just perform scheduled maintenance. The 1025R is used for mowing (60D MMM) tilling (RT 3049) and hauling firewood,wood chips & debris. The 3046R is used for a lot, MX5 rotary, Rhino grapple, backhoe, loader work Woodland Mills stump grinder, WoodMax 8 chipper, log splitter. Have cleared 3 acres of dense woods/brush and thinned 2 acres of mature 70' oak. No issues either tractor. Only thing I would change would be to have bought a gas wood splitter. 2 or 3 hours of splitting with no load causes the 3046R to go to regen. You can still work the tractor but seems to usually happen when I'm ready to call it a day.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #65  
I have a nice Deere 4600 with 5000 hours. It was time to get a backup tractor so I purchased a 2019 4052r so I could use the same FEL attachments, plus I was used to the hydro pedals of the Deere and didn't want to mess with the treadle pedal of the Kubota. Overall I'm very disappointed with the 4052r. The FEL started shedding paint within the month, and eventually I'm going to have to sandblast it and prime and repaint it. The joystick lock rubs on my knee and it's sharp. The parking brake lever rubs on the side of my calf and the cabin is very small. Just out of warranty and I started blowing off a hydraulic hose on the rockshaft. It happened three times. I complained to the dealer, and fortunately they found a service issue with a little valve and gave me the info. I submitted it to Deere and they ended up covering $1000 of the repair, the dealer covered $500 of it, and I covered the $500 worth of HyGard that I dumped all over my pastures plus the trip charge to and from the dealer. Deere wouldn't address the flaking paint shortly after I purchased it. I prefer using the 4600 most of the time. It has as much if not more power than the 4052, and is a more comfortable, heavier, solid compact tractor. Now that I can use the 4052 a bit more reliably, I'm going to overhaul the 4600. Oh, and Deere still hasn't solved the stupid synchronize bar on the FEL. Before, the 1/4" pin would shear. On the 4052 they increased the size of the pin to 5/16". Now the more expensive sync bar shears at the pin hole. When I have some time I'm going to make a mod for this stupid design, patent it, and get rich.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #66  
I have a nice Deere 4600 with 5000 hours. It was time to get a backup tractor so I purchased a 2019 4052r
No good deed goes unpunished. Good luck with the overhaul.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota
Just out of warranty and I started blowing off a hydraulic hose on the rockshaft. It happened three times. I complained to the dealer, and fortunately they found a service issue with a little valve and gave me the info.
How could it already be out of warranty if it's a 2019 model?

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #68  
Don't know. I've had zero problems with my 4105 (and my former D110) and never had to have my Dealership fix/repair anything. Both are/were solid tractors and my Dealership is fully supportive of all of their products. I, flat out, know that if I had any problem that they would've sent someone out to ensure that it was solved.

I only traded in the D110 for the Z-turn to upgrade to a wider mower deck (42" to 48"), faster mowing times and because the Z-turn is 'fun' to operate. The pricing was right and I wanted to avoid future price increases due to steel/supply 'problems'.
I bought a Deere 3038 11 years ago. Zero problems with it.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota #69  
Really? What was their reasons?
At the time he told me Kubota was far better to deal with than Deere. He said when something goes wrong with a Kubota part a factory rep is on the phone discussing what to do to make it better.
he said when he deals with Deere they try and find ways to deny claim.

/ Owner Dissatisfied With Deere Wants To Switch To Kubota
At the time he told me Kubota was far better to deal with than Deere. He said when something goes wrong with a Kubota part a factory rep is on the phone discussing what to do to make it better.
he said when he deals with Deere they try and find ways to deny claim.
That's interesting because I have heard the opposite about Kubota as well. I was just having a conversation with a gentleman last week online that used to work at a Kubota dealer in a top service role and he said they would always try to find ways to weasel out of paying warranty claims. My intention for sharing this is not to contradict you or challenge what you're saying only to share that I have gotten conflicting reports from various people over the last two years about Kubota's track record for standing behind their products.