Pat's Easy Hitch

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Purchased a few years ago and never used. Current cost is, I think, about $200 (with stabilizer bar.) plus shipping. I am asking $100 plus shipping. I did not buy the stabilizer bar ($20 on Pat's site). They are heavy so shipping could cost a bit. I do not know if there is more than one version of these, or if design has changed. I am selling mine as my top link is too short to accommodate the extended length inherrent with Pat's Easy Hitch. Most here will be familiar with this item, but if not there are videos and reviews on-line.

Attachments

• QH.JPG
    QH.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 240
   / Pat's Easy Hitch #2  
fyi -- if anyone wants an unsolicited opinion....I have these on my machines and love them; yes - you may have to change out your toplink,

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #4  
Also have a pair. I did change out the top link. But it is easier to hitch things up for someone blind in one eye. I have little peripheral vision and these things help. I did not get the bar because I can use wood pieces to distance the hooks, but rarely bother.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #5  
I have them, too. They're great and even getting a new top link and driveshaft for my mower was worth it!!

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #7  
This is the early type before they started casting them. I have the same as these and they work just great. I did buy a longer heavier top link. If I had it to do all over again, you betcha. Somebody should snap these up.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #8  
I went back and forth between these and a QH. At this price I'd go with the Pats. I had to modify adjust half my attachments to work with the QH. Only downside I saw it the Pat's was ya still have to get out to connect the top link.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #9  
Purchased a few years ago and never used. Current cost is, I think, about $200 (with stabilizer bar.) plus shipping. I am asking $100 plus shipping. I did not buy the stabilizer bar ($20 on Pat's site). They are heavy so shipping could cost a bit. I do not know if there is more than one version of these, or if design has changed. I am selling mine as my top link is too short to accommodate the extended length inherrent with Pat's Easy Hitch. Most here will be familiar with this item, but if not there are videos and reviews on-line.
Hi Beowulf,

If you still have these I may be interested - can you let me know the weight, or USPS/UPS cost to ship to 03842? It's across the country so probably spendy!

Thanks

/ Pat's Easy Hitch #10  
Didn't have to change the top link, just wound it out a bit longer to match the extra length.
On my old tractor I had Pat’s system. I did have to buy a longer toplink, but a relatively cheap and easy solution. I loved the system on that tractor, but now my new tractor has the telescoping lift arms and I don’t see a need for Pat’s easy change. The telescoping links are easier for me.