Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #1  

Raul-02

Veteran Member
the armpit of the entire universe New Jersey
Tractor
kioti DK4710 SE HST CAB
I'll be gettin the milwaukee cos I got the charger and other same name tools
So which one did you get and do you like it; The 12 Volt or the M18?
Pros Cons Be honest, I promise I won't tell your grease gun you were talking about it.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #2  
I got the M12 because that's all I had at the time.. Now have some M18 stuff too. And for the amount that I use it, it's perfect. No issues yet to date. 3+ years in service I think.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #3  
I've got the M18 as that is what my other cordless tools are.
It does seem to eat grease at times.
Including a cordless heat gun worked great for deiceing the door lock a couple of times this past winter.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners
I ordered the M18. Why that over the less spendy 12? I already own three m18 batteries. Don't need to buy another battery.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #5  
I have a lot of M18 tools so it was no question for me. I bought the M18 grease gun I've been very happy with it. If I recall correctly, i think it develops higher pressure than the M12 version

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #6  
I have both 12 in work where all the machinery is ss not in the weather. 18 home where the stuff works in the dirt rust collects. The 18 will push grease through were the 12 won't. 🍻

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #7  
m18 simply because everything else i have is m18

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #8  
M18 because I have a Lincoln 12v and it didn’t get the job done. I had several M18 tools. Haven’t been disappointed.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #9  
I've had the 18v now for about 10 years now. No problems. I don't have any M12 tools so it was an easy choice. It doesn't use much power so even the smallest capacity battery is more than enough unless you're doing a fleet. Hopefully you got the plastic case. It's really nice to keep the mess inside the case vs on everything it comes into contact with.

/ Milwaukee cordless Grease gun owners #10  
M18 like others it's what type of tools batteries and charger's that I already have, it works like it is supposed to.