No Kubota loaders?

/ No Kubota loaders? #11  
Their ‘Now Hiring’ sign in front of the factory is blue as well.

44AD657C-B385-40C2-ABF9-457F3FD40BAD.jpeg

/ No Kubota loaders? #13  
Yep, I shopped Kubota before I bought my Yanmar and the kubota dealer had the right tractor to fit my needs but no loader. He said Kubota was asking them to sell tractors with no loader with promise of loader later. Huh!

Made my decision for me but I don't regret the Yanmar purchase one bit.

/ No Kubota loaders? #14  
It has impacted a few tractor shopping friends that wanted Kubota but went for other brands with many bringing home Deere.

I have noticed Deere ads reaching out to sub and compact market with package pricing… maybe it is working?

/ No Kubota loaders? #15  
No FEL's. That would be a deal breaker for me. I would drive around the property with only a big smile - for so long.

/ No Kubota loaders? #16  
Yes, the first 2 tractors I owned had no loader, the next 4 tractors I owned/own have loaders. Guess what I'll never not have again? I would go without A/C before I would be without a loader, close though.
No FEL's. That would be a deal breaker for me. I would drive around the property with only a big smile - for so long.

/ No Kubota loaders? #17  
I needed another tractor a few weeks ago, and ended up with a Kubota L6060 with no loader. I heard the same thing from several dealers. No loaders from Kubota.
Luckily, I already have 2 tractors with loaders, so I was okay with getting this one without a loader.

/ No Kubota loaders? #18  

I bought a Mahindra 3015 a couple years ago without a loader and was unable to find a Mahindra loader for it so went with Westendorf and am very happy with it. They had not fit a 3015 previously so came to Kansas with a trailer, picked up my tractor and took it to their factory in Iowa to measure it for fitting. They then delivered the tractor with loader mounted when promised.
Westendorf loaders have been around for at least back in the 70's as I remember.

/ No Kubota loaders? #19  
That could be a 'touchy' subject as most new smaller units are ordered with the loader in the build price. I believe companies like Westendorf are more about fitting loaders to units that were never initially purchased with the loader as part of the original purchase.

/ No Kubota loaders? #20  
That could be a 'touchy' subject as most new smaller units are ordered with the loader in the build price. I believe companies like Westendorf are more about fitting loaders to units that were never initially purchased with the loader as part of the original purchase.
Yes, Westendorf is definitely an "aftermarket" loader manufacturer, I don't think they produce any for OEM.
Not sure what you mean by "touchy" subject. I'm sure you can buy small tractors priced with no loader.