New Tractor manufacturer

/ New Tractor manufacturer #21  
Found this today, a new tractor manufacturer..... not sure if they are selling yet, I believe starting next month. Lots of standard features. Bigger tractors coming next year.

I'm still trying to find a price.
Distributor:Summit Tractors
Manufacturer:ITL
Type:Compact Utility tractor
Original price:$18,999 (2022, with loader)

willy

/ New Tractor manufacturer #22  
Was just watching the video and thought it had a lot of characteristics of my Yanmar then found this link on ITL who makes the Summit... I wouldn't be afraid to buy one of these. They have a lot of great features.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #23  
The issue (like Rural King) and their service after the sale will be just that. In reality all they are is a rebadged something else.

/ New Tractor manufacturer
Distributor:Summit Tractors
Manufacturer:ITL
Type:Compact Utility tractor
Original price:$18,999 (2022, with loader)

willy
That's a tractor data price..... I trust that .....

/ New Tractor manufacturer
It will be interesting to see if independent dealers pop up. The way they are describing "service dealers", it seems that they are setting up a network. If they go the box store route, well, that's going to change a lot.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #26  
You can always adjust the bucket level, the mechanical auto level just maintains whatever angle you establish with your bucket curl.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #29  
Watch and learn...sooner or later there is going to be some consolidation...it happens with everything especially when the market is flooded...

The only thing the owner of lessor brand machines can hope for is parts availability...
Big fish will always eat smaller fish...companies like Deere and K_ubota are licking their chops...either one can buyout competition just to remove them from the market...

/ New Tractor manufacturer #30  
Always been my contention that the more 'manufacturers' there are and this isn't a manufacturer, just another importer, the smaller the pie slice gets and when the slice gets too small, the small fish fold. Kind of reminds me of the 'Cabelas' tractor deal and to a lesser extent the RK deal.

I'll stick with an established brand with many dealers myself. Don't need an 'orphan' tractor to deal with.