Skid Steer Mower Question

/ Skid Steer Mower Question #2  
I don't have experience with that one specifically but just wanted to point out that they are pretty inefficient if you are planning on actually mowing with em. Maybe you already know this but my boss found out the hard way when I started working for him that I could cut twice as fast with just a 35hp tractor with a 6ft brush hog. Lot of fun for clearing out brush and small trees though if you don't mind sending wood flying 100ft.

/ Skid Steer Mower Question
I don't have experience with that one specifically but just wanted to point out that they are pretty inefficient if you are planning on actually mowing with em. Maybe you already know this but my boss found out the hard way when I started working for him that I could cut twice as fast with just a 35hp tractor with a 6ft brush hog. Lot of fun for clearing out brush and small trees though if you don't mind sending wood flying 100ft.
I have two 80 hp tractors and a 10' heavy bush hog. I use that for large areas and fields. I'm looking for something heavier duty to clear badly grown up areas and places I can't get the 10' cutter into. I'm curious about the express steel brand and making sure its decent

/ Skid Steer Mower Question #4  

That’s not been my experience. Obviously a batwing bushhog would be faster but my 60” skid steer mower mows pretty fast. My L3800 with a 60” bushhog can’t keep up.

I'm using a much larger tractor than that, but my skid steer is 100hp so it has power to spare. I doubt any skid steer mower would keep up with the 10
cutter I'm using though

/ Skid Steer Mower Question #6  
I'm looking at buying a mower for my T870 and found one made by ES Products. 72″ Extreme Brush Cutter | Express Steel Inc
Looks heavy but its cheaper than most mowers that heavy. Does anyone have experience with their products?

I have a Rut manufacturing brand mower for my skid steer. I’ve not used it a ton but I’m pretty impressed with the build quality. And it was cheaper than that mower. I think I paid $5800.
IMG_2340.JPG

/ Skid Steer Mower Question #7  
I have two 80 hp tractors and a 10' heavy bush hog. I use that for large areas and fields. I'm looking for something heavier duty to clear badly grown up areas and places I can't get the 10' cutter into. I'm curious about the express steel brand and making sure its decent
Its fine. For overgrown things it will be just fine. Friend bought a skid steer at an auction with no engine in it. Halfway through day 2 it was going. He then bought one of those cutters. Then he brought it up to my house and left it for two weeks because I got it going for him. I run skid steers for other people and clear land, load hay, grapple, whatever. I don't like a mulcher. That bush hog will zap 12" trees if you have high flow. Just let it catch up and ease into it.

Its fine. For overgrown things it will be just fine. Friend bought a skid steer at an auction with no engine in it. Halfway through day 2 it was going. He then bought one of those cutters. Then he brought it up to my house and left it for two weeks because I got it going for him. I run skid steers for other people and clear land, load hay, grapple, whatever. I don't like a mulcher. That bush hog will zap 12" trees if you have high flow. Just let it catch up and ease into it.
he had that model of cutter?

/ Skid Steer Mower Question #10  
I'm not sure if you are looking for a mulcher or mower...a 100HP CTL would be my last choice as a mower.

For mulching look at the machine weight, construction materials, and bearing size. I'd be weary of any light duty or mystery cheapo mulcher.

Don't forget the 1" thick bullet proof glass on your CTL, you will need it.