Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #1  

Boganism

Tractor
None
   / Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #2  
The garden tractor looks rather dated. Have you checked on parts availability?

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #3  
   / Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower
Yep, dedicated dealership about 30-50 mins from me (close for Australia lol) and a partswide dealer for Kubota parts that ships from the state over, so overall there should be semi okay parts availability

The garden tractor looks rather dated. Have you checked on parts availability?

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #5  
So it seems it was built from 1983 to 1990.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #6  
Looks tidy, low hours, decent deck, Service history...

If the seller seems reputable - Grab it.
You can always re-sell it if you don't like it.

(For the Americans - Gumtree is an Australian equivalent to Craigs List -ish)

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #7  
I personally shy away from MMMs because they are in the way when you are doing normal tractor chores and to clean out the deck during the wet grass season is a king sized PIA. I buy tractors to do tractor jobs and mowers to do mower jobs.....FYI, I use one of my tractors to lift the front ends of my mowers when it's time to get the hose out and washout the deck, and while doing that, I remove and sharpen the blades. By doing it that way, I can move my washout spot around the place so that I don't wind up with a fixed spot and piles of clippings and mud to clean up.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #8  
My MMM goes on and off every week and I do have 2 Z-turns, just can not use them on the steeper slopes and rougher parts. Also use a Brush hog for the tall stuff. MMM is easier to install and remove than the brush hog, mostly because I rarely use the brush hog. Once the MMM is off the machine and standing edge it's way easier to clean than my other mowers.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower #9  
It’s a tractor, not a garden tractor. If it doesn’t have an end loader no problem taking the mower off and on, it can stay on. It is a quite a bit older Kubota.

/ Would this be worth buying? Need a 4wd mower and sofar it's far cheaper than buying a new lawnmower
I personally shy away from MMMs because they are in the way when you are doing normal tractor chores and to clean out the deck during the wet grass season is a king sized PIA. I buy tractors to do tractor jobs and mowers to do mower jobs.....FYI, I use one of my tractors to lift the front ends of my mowers when it's time to get the hose out and washout the deck, and while doing that, I remove and sharpen the blades. By doing it that way, I can move my washout spot around the place so that I don't wind up with a fixed spot and piles of clippings and mud to clean up.
I was initial concerned, before realizing I'd had the deck off the lawnmower for the last weeks so it wouldn't make a difference lol, but you do raise a really good point about cleaning