new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #781  
My CELs have tended to go on around 80-90k miles, and it was the mass air flow sensor needing to be replaced. The cheap MAFs don't work well in my experience. Spend the money on the OEM if your MAF needs replacing.

Auto stop drives me crazy because it makes me think the car has died at the stop light.

/ new ranger review?
My CELs have tended to go on around 80-90k miles, and it was the mass air flow sensor needing to be replaced. The cheap MAFs don't work well in my experience. Spend the money on the OEM if your MAF needs replacing.
What?

/ new ranger review? #783  
CEL=check engine light. One reason you may see a CEL is when your mass airflow sensor needs to be replaced. I also have a Mazda B2200 that the CEL was programmed to automatically come on at a certain mileage as a reminder to perform certain maintenance. They also come on when catalytic converters need to be replaced.

/ new ranger review?
Who needs those damn snow tires anyway?? :ROFLMAO: I think those are a joke!
rangersnow011.jpg
rangersnow0015.jpg
P1140025.jpg

/ new ranger review?
CEL=check engine light. One reason you may see a CEL is when your mass airflow sensor needs to be replaced. I also have a Mazda B2200 that the CEL was programmed to automatically come on at a certain mileage as a reminder to perform certain maintenance. They also come on when catalytic converters need to be replaced.
This truck is still under warranty and they have the parts on order. I believe it was a hose.

/ new ranger review? #787  
Still loving that blue color!

/ new ranger review? #788  
This truck is still under warranty and they have the parts on order. I believe it was a hose.
It's been over 3 years, did you get an extended warranty, or is this repair covered under a longer warranty?