Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Anyone see the newly posted pricing on the Kubota Canada web site? May as well buy John Deere now.

My RTV-X1100C is now $32,000 before any options (or the same I paid for mine last year fully loaded with a Boss vee plow)

My bare B2620 before loader or options was 16 grand. Then it went to 18 when covid started. Now it starts at $24,000

M7060 cab bare without loader was $66,000 last month. It's $72,614 now.

/ Kubota New Pricing #3  
The Kubota plant here is always hiring and they are in the process of building a new one (in addition to the existing one)...may have something to do with the new inland port they are building nearby....it will be serviced by rail from port of Savannah then to parts north and south...!

/ Kubota New Pricing #6  
2-1-2023, Kubota just Offered 0% for 60 on mx, m, and m4 utility tractors, They will sell.....Somebody will buy them at that, because you cannot touch that rate at a bank now....not even close...

/ Kubota New Pricing #7  
Anyone see the newly posted pricing on the Kubota Canada web site? May as well buy John Deere now.

My RTV-X1100C is now $32,000 before any options (or the same I paid for mine last year fully loaded with a Boss vee plow)

My bare B2620 before loader or options was 16 grand. Then it went to 18 when covid started. Now it starts at $24,000

M7060 cab bare without loader was $66,000 last month. It's $72,614 now.
That's a big jump! Heck what was the boss V? I'd bet north of $4k not to mention the other options.

/ Kubota New Pricing #8  
And no more 20% NCHA discount either.

/ Kubota New Pricing #9  
2-1-2023, Kubota just Offered 0% for 60 on mx, m, and m4 utility tractors, They will sell.....Somebody will buy them at that, because you cannot touch that rate at a bank now....not even close...
Keep in mind that Kubota still gets their 'pound of flesh' with the 0 percent financing. They afdd on doc fees and other stiff so it's really nor 0 percent at all.